[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
You see a sparkle in the bushes!
Star 
Hello everyone. The name's Babycake, named after my avatar picture (Best kitty ever).

I first started gaming when i think i was 5 (I was young when i first started) on the NES. As the years progressed, i then played N64, PS1 & 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Gameboy, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, and briefly the Switch. My list would be super long if i tried to list everything i played.

There is this one game i remember playing so much on the playstation 2. It was cartoony, they were stuffed animals with outlines. Either the first or second level was a snow level and was possibly a city level. Only the penguin could dive underwater. The only problem is, i can't remember the game's name. I think it's one of the games towards the bottom of the list. Believe me, i've tried search after search and didn't find what i was looking for. If anyone might know the game i'm talking about, please do let me know. I can recognize it through a picture/video.

As for why i'm here, i have a question to ask and giving a couple contributions. I won't reveal those until they are ready.
Thanked by:
Fur Fighters? Thinking

[Image: file_33377_fur_fighters_viggos_revenge_002.jpg] [Image: 310?cb=20161005213721] [Image: latest?cb=20130924144611]

Welcome to the site! Hope your time here goes smoothly : >
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: