[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
LochSnesMonster's Sprites
Heart 
Here's just a handful of things I made within the last year or two. Not in chronological order. Will probably post more if I can find them.
[Image: tree.png][Image: Hakurei_Shrine.png][Image: renmerry.png][Image: kumatora2.gif][Image: kumatora3.gif][Image: fast.gif]
[Image: mima2.png][Image: marisa.png][Image: tumblr_inline_p158pfvDkg1stum2v_540.png][Image: legendary.png]
Added 8/22/18:
[Image: shinki.png][Image: seija.gif][Image: marisa.gif][Image: reimu.gif]
Added 10/14/18:

[Image: tumblr_inline_pgl2p5d7XC1stum2v_250.png]
[Image: 2.gif?raw=1][Image: 2.gif?raw=1][Image: 2.gif?raw=1][Image: 2.gif?dl=0][Image: UnlinedInnocentJaguar-max-1mb.gif]
Discord: Fami-Commie#9636
Thanked by: DioShiba
I saw some of your stuff on the Discord Chat, I really dig the style you have going for these.

I think the only one that bothers me a little bit is the white haired girl with the green dress, maybe it's me but I don't know if the black line work is helping the details in that specific one. Could be me but I feel like it would benefit from some sel-out and anti-aliasing in some areas? I don't know if you intend to go back to that one but it is something I would keep in mind from making the line work feel jagged in some areas.

Other than that I like the work.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
(08-18-2018, 07:33 AM)DioShiba Wrote: I saw some of your stuff on the Discord Chat,  I really dig the style you have going for these.

I think the only one that bothers me a little bit is the white haired girl with the green dress, maybe it's me but I don't know if the black line work is helping the details in that specific one. Could be me but I feel like it would benefit from some sel-out and anti-aliasing in some areas? I don't know if you intend to go back to that one but it is something I would keep in mind from making the line work feel jagged in some areas.

Other than that I like the work.

Thank you very much! And yeah that one I didn't care for too much personally, I might rework it with your advice though, I appreciate it!
[Image: 2.gif?raw=1][Image: 2.gif?raw=1][Image: 2.gif?raw=1][Image: 2.gif?dl=0][Image: UnlinedInnocentJaguar-max-1mb.gif]
Thanked by: DioShiba
Nice work! Is that Kumatora?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(08-20-2018, 08:44 AM)Ton Wrote: Nice work! Is that Kumatora?

Thanks! And yeah it is! Big Grin
Thanked by: