[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Some Sonic Jam 6 stuff
Exclamation 
Hello! I'm currently working on a sheet for Sonic Jam 6, stuff like the title screen, continue screen, etc. and I wanted to see some feedback on it so far.  Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
If anything you should tidy it up and remove all the useless empty space.
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by:
(06-21-2018, 04:28 PM)Magma Dragoon Wrote: If anything you should tidy it up and remove all the useless empty space.

Ok, thanks!
Thanked by:
Just throwing my two cents in here- empty space was pretty big back in the day but now with more complex image editors it’s easier to re-arrange sprites to reduce the clutter.

Also, try to avoid using bright magenta as a background color, a more dull color that contrasts well with the sprites themselves would be a better fit IMO. Otherwise, not bad for a first rip.
Thanked by: MagiKamek