[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yo!
Thumbs Up 
Hi, my name is William (lol) I hope learn about rip games and I hope that I can share models! There some social profiles, follow me and I'll follow you back!

(Sorry for bad english)
Thanked by: Superjustinbros
Welcome! Your profile pic and signature look exactly like my cat so I automatically like you already Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: WilliamFS
(02-09-2018, 04:23 PM)puggsoy Wrote: Welcome! Your profile pic and signature look exactly like my cat so I automatically like you already Smile

Thanks!   Wink

I really like of cats, so when I was choosing a photo, I had the idea of using cats Cute
Thanked by: puggsoy
Welcome to the site, and good luck with all the rips!
Thanked by: WilliamFS
(02-13-2018, 09:52 AM)Superjustinbros Wrote: Welcome to the site, and good luck with all the rips!

Thank you so much Big Grin
Thanked by: