[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello Mine turtle...!
Tongue 
so, hello folks over in the VG Resource boards!
I'm Akira! resuming, i am like this: don't mess with me and i don't mess with you otherwise if you mess with me... you get a room full of mine turtles in your houseĀ  Shocked
and, yeah. im pretty much the...guy... no one cares about because he hates fidget spinners? yeah? i'm THAAAT GUY. : D
Thanked by: Kold-Virus
Hey, I don't care about those damn things either! Let's not be cared about together lols.

In all seriousness, welcome! Big Grin
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by: FormerUser9
Welcome! I gotta go against the grain of this thread and say that while I think the fad is overblown, fidgets spinners are actually pretty neat. Hope I don't get a room full of mine turtles... Sick
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Kold-Virus
(08-25-2017, 09:06 PM)puggsoy Wrote: Welcome! I gotta go against the grain of this thread and say that while I think the fad is overblown, fidgets spinners are actually pretty neat. Hope I don't get a room full of mine turtles... Sick

or maybe a mine turtle in your mailbox...or maybe a shielded turtle. Wink
Thanked by: puggsoy