[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Angry Birds ACTION (models, sounds and sprites)
Wink 
Well, it's time to request again. This time, I'd like to request models, sounds and sprites ripped from the mobile game, Angry Birds ACTION. T-pose will be fine for the character models.
The future of things to come...
NID - LDEJRuff
3DS FC - 1349-9258-6921
Switch FC - SW-6321-5752-9422
Thanked by:
(06-15-2016, 02:46 PM)LDEJRuff Wrote: Well, it's time to request again. This time, I'd like to request models, sounds and sprites ripped from the mobile game, Angry Birds ACTION. T-pose will be fine for the character models.

I'll try 'n do it!
[Image: 3oEduVuAsde9E8A716.gif][Image: ness_stamp_by_yukidarkfan.png]
3DS Friend Code: 4098-7082-7654
Add me sometime. I've got Smash, Mario Kart, and a few others!
Thanked by: Jared33
(06-15-2016, 06:47 PM)supersmashball Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 02:46 PM)LDEJRuff Wrote: Well, it's time to request again. This time, I'd like to request models, sounds and sprites ripped from the mobile game, Angry Birds ACTION. T-pose will be fine for the character models.

I'll try 'n do it!

how do i get models?     Tongue

Quote:with great power comes great waluigi!  B)
get rekt
Thanked by:
Angry Birds Action is a pretty good game! I think somebody has to do it for LDEJRuff
Thanked by:
I finally got Angry Birds Action Models with bones

My Model Ripped List:
Red
Chuck
Bomb
Terrence
Small Pig
Medium Pig
Large Pig
Hello, i am fan of Video Games, i'm ripping Sprites, Models, Textures, and Sounds.
Thanked by:
I wonder if there's Angry Birds ACTION models of the Blues? If not, sounds like a custom model request.
Thanked by: