[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping from PS3 ISO
Til now I've been using PSound to rip from my PS2 ISOs but I heard that won't work for ISOs from PS3 games so is there an alternate method I can use?
Thanked by:
Hey! Smile So, firstly, what type of game is it? You need to extract the ISO first, before applying PSound to it.
Thanked by:
(10-27-2016, 09:17 PM)Anex Wrote: Hey! Smile So, firstly, what type of game is it? You need to extract the ISO first, before applying PSound to it.

Not entirely sure what u mean by what type, I'm trying to rip from a game called Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
Cool to hear it'll work but how do I extract it?
Thanked by:
I've removed that link. Please do not link directly to pirated software, thanks.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(10-28-2016, 05:04 AM)Vipershark Wrote: I've removed that link. Please do not link directly to pirated software, thanks.

Oh I'm sry about that, my intention was just to show the game I was ripping from
Thanked by:
use 7zip to unzip the iso into it's component files.
Thanked by: