[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Requesting Sounds Ripped from Prototype
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could please rip the audio and sound effects from the PS3 video game, Prototype. I'm doing a video project and I want use the sounds from the game. I tried doing this myself, but I couldn't find any methods since I'm a Mac user. 

Thank you Wink

[Image: PROTOTYPE.png]
Thanked by:
Sorry but you're not allowed to request outside of the request board, and to post there you need 20 posts and to be a member for a month. This is explained in the rules, so since it seems you haven't read those, you probably should Wink
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(09-06-2016, 05:02 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Sorry but you're not allowed to request outside of the request board, and to post there you need 20 posts and to be a member for a month. This is explained in the rules, so since it seems you haven't read those, you probably should Wink

My bad thanks
Thanked by:
Locking this thread since it is against the rules.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Urban732