[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Want some CC on these M&L sprites.
Hello everybody!

I made these like a month ago just to practice. Most of them are either custom or heavy edits, though the Hammer Brothers use parts from existing sprites because I wanted them to fit the style of the game.

Right now I'm in the middle of exam season, and I'm probably not gonna touch these for a week or so. But I still wanted to get some CC, which I will try to apply later. Also, I'm not really planning on making animations for any of these, but may change my mind if you think they have potential.

[Image: M_L_TSR.png]

And the little fire guy at the end is supposed to be a Fire Snake.
Thanked by: Hiynastrike, Guy
I really like these so far! You've got some serious potential! One thing that comes to mind is that Ptooie's cheeks could be a little more puffed up. Jellyfish and Chain Chomp are great, in particular.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Thank you!

I had some spare time so I tried something quick. How about it now?

[Image: ptooie.png]
Thanked by:
Awesome stuff, love it!
Thanked by:
Very cool and beautiful sprites! I love this pirahna plant.
Thanked by: