[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hey There
Cool 
Hi everybody,

I'm TheSkyGuy but you can call me Sky.

I'm a learning programmer and I'm making a mobile game : a puzzle side scrolling platformer.
Sometimes, I make music (for my games but also for fun) when I have time.
I also like to play video games (especially Smash Bros series and The Legend Of Zelda series Big Grin), and play football when I got time.
Since I'm 4, I play some Super Mario games and I always wanted to create a Super Mario like, I think it's about time!

I found this website randomly.
I was looking for a pixel artist and I came across some sprite sheets of an old Nintendo DS game: Jump Ultimate Stars, on Google Images.
So I watched others stuffs here and I'm very impress; some people here are very talented.

The community here is nice, respectful, and alive (it's not the case everywhere...)
That's why I hope having good relations with everyone here!

Peace!
My mother told me: "Son, go, live and become!
Honour the ones you love, I will be there in case where you come back!"
Thanked by:
Well welcome to your new home pal. I hope you enjoy it here. Good luck with that game of yours!
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
(03-08-2016, 01:09 PM)~Axis~ Wrote: Well welcome to your new home pal. I hope you enjoy it here. Good luck with that game of yours!

Thanks Axis.
Yes, I will post a message about my game in the next few days, but before that, I want to get to know this website better and enjoy!
Thanked by:
Welcome to tVGR! : >
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
(03-08-2016, 06:08 PM)Shade Wrote: Welcome to tVGR! : >

Thanks Shade!
I see people very talented here, that's quite interesting

(I forgot to mention I'm french, sorry for my poor english...)
Thanked by: