[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Got a full dump of the 3DS firmware! What should I rip?
edit: this project has been temporarily postponed due to multiple reasons including the volume of requests and laziness. Mods, feel free to lock this thread until further notice. Probably until I actually get around to these requests. (can do a bunch in two weeks when summer starts)

Proof attached (no I won't give the mega folder link, not even by pm as it is against this site's rules)

So what should I rip first? I've got all of the firmware, apps, extra data, and more all decrypted and dumped. It's also a 10.5 dump so the newest features and content will be available.

won't let me attach two pics so someone reply quick so I can make a new post

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by: Ribbon-Kitten
Does this count for games, too? If so, I would appreciate Nintendo Badge Arcade and/or Yo-kai Watch (English Version).
[Image: 76561197999597301.png]
Thanked by:
I can dump those too, but this dump is only of the system firmware and all included software.

Here's another pic of only the applet folder
[Image: eToLuPO.png?1]
Thanked by:
How was it dumped?

And btw, I'm pretty sure there is no problem with sharing stuff via PM.
Thanked by:
[quote pid='610692' dateline='1456767734']
HiccupHow was it dumped?

And btw, I'm pretty sure there is no problem with sharing stuff via PM.
[/quote]
Used OOTHax (any homebrew should work,) decrypt9, and ctrtool. Also some magic to actually get the nand files
Thanked by:
If you could rip the models from the mii creator/mii maker/mii selector that would be amazing! We haven't had that yet for 3ds, wii, or wi u yet and I think it would be amazing if you could start ripping parts!
That is my suggestion at least.
Thanked by:
(02-29-2016, 01:18 PM)Telespentry Wrote:
Used OOTHax (any homebrew should work,) decrypt9, and ctrtool. Also some magic to actually get the nand files

Could you be more specific?
Thanked by:
I agree with Yarcaz, Mii-related models and textures would be pretty neat
Thanked by:
Great. Trying them out now and if successful I will upload higher poly ones to custom models

Also, to get these dumps you will need to decrypt the firmware files. These are ALL in updates. Going to upload a batch file in a bit that converts the decrypted file to raw files from both exefs and romfs with a copy of ctrtool
Thanked by:
Can you rip Harmlequin and Arzodius from Monster Manor?
Thanked by:
Any of the Puzzle Swap puzzles.
Thanked by:
Definitely can get the puzzles. Here's a mii

[Image: NV6NSF0.png]

[Image: FkU3wlo.png]

anims too!

got the puzzle swap pics. Rest are dlc which aren't bundled with the fw but I can still get em http://imgur.com/a/3ocei
Thanked by: Yarcaz
Also, before anyone asks about the folder in the pic, it's my Robocop folder.
Thanked by:
So is that a yes on the Monster Manor models? Hahaha...
Thanked by:
Anything from the game apps (Streetpass, AR Games, Face Raiders)
Thanked by: Xinus23