[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Paper Mario - Meows from Fort Francis
i need ripping with Meows from SPM

Model List:
-Meowbomb
-PatrolMeow
-AirMeow
-SurpriseMeow
-BigMeow
-Meowmaid
-SecuriMeow

[Image: 125_MeowbombCard.PNG] [Image: 126_PatrolMeowCard.PNG] [Image: AirMeowCard.png] [Image: SurpriseMeowCard.png] [Image: BigMeowCard.png] [Image: MeowmaidCard.png] [Image: SecuriMeowCard.png]
Hello, i am fan of Video Games, i'm ripping Sprites, Models, Textures, and Sounds.
Thanked by: Ton
People really do forget that Paper Mario games have models.
They might be generated polygons based off the textures though

Thanked by:
I'm surprised no SPM models have been ripped yet.
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by:
(10-26-2015, 05:30 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote: People really do forget that Paper Mario games have models.
They might be generated polygons based off the textures though

sure, I'm ripping on Wii Scrubber or Dolphin
Hello, i am fan of Video Games, i'm ripping Sprites, Models, Textures, and Sounds.
Thanked by:
Well then, I wouldn't mind all Castle Bleck models. Wink
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Thanked by:
Relevant tools:
http://hocuspocus.taloncrossing.com/rii/
https://github.com/uyjulian/PaperMarioModelViewer
Thanked by:
The HocusPocus link has a lot of crap in it and I don't know which ones are useful.

Thanked by:
Sorry. Its the files and folder prefixed with "pm3". Maybe some stuff from the "pm" and "pm2" may be useful too.
Thanked by:
My VS doesn't support it. I never really liked it when tool makers don't compile their tools.

Thanked by: