[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Happy Virthday, senjen!
Sorry, Virt, no birthday thread for you. Cute

Have a good one guys!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Virt
happy birthday!
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Hope you guys both have a great birthday Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Sent, have a good birthday, you two.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Happy birthday you two! How YOU Doin'? Yours are a day after mine, I would offer cake but you can't eat through the internet.

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by: psychospacecow, Virt
Happy birthdayz, Virt and senjen!

And happy late birthday to Pik! I'm very disappointed in whoever forgot to make Pik a birthday thread. I blame everyone but me.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: psychospacecow, Virt
Happbirthy Virt n Senjen. Have a groovy birth celebration
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
I got Mario Maker and Mario Caker
[Image: KzbimLQ.png]
...Mario Baker? idk
-shrug-
Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys!
thanks for the birthday wishes guys sorry for the late reply, i got a few things really early like September 11 i got super mario maker , zero suit samus amiibo, gananodorf amiibo, olimar amiibo and I bought my self the doctor mario amiibo, got a whole bunch of shirts, a phone eb games gift cards, chibi robo zip line preordered with amiibo, legend of zelda triforce heroes prordered, the nfc reader and writer, and yoshi's wooly world possibly preordered, i got way more than i thought i would get, 0.0 thanks for everybody for making this thread and happy birthday to everybody else who has the same birthday date as me Smile
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
happy wasyourbirthdays!
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]