[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
In need of someone with a wii u with low enough firmware to rip files and MK8
I need the dlc .tik files for 0005000C-1010EC00 the usa dlc. They can be found in the dlc's system/02/title.tik or whatever. Trying to rip hyrule circuit. Strange thing is that with no .tik I can download. The strange thing is replacing the first C with an E in that nus allows me to download it with no tik, but the course folders only have "course_muunt_200.byaml" and "course_maptexture.bflim"
Thanked by:
I don't think there are any public tools for dumping stuff.
Thanked by:
(07-05-2015, 06:19 AM)Hiccup Wrote: I don't think there are any public tools for dumping stuff.

There are...

Thanked by:
Please elaborate. Tongue
Thanked by:
If all else fails, you can ask some admins here for wiiu stuff. Try messaging RTB.

Thanked by:
I know there are public tools for extracting disk dumps.

But are there now tools for creating disk/eShop dumps?
Thanked by:
(07-05-2015, 11:40 AM)Hiccup Wrote: I know there are public tools for extracting disk dumps.

But are there now tools for creating disk/eShop dumps?

NUS Downloader, Uwizard, CDecrypt.

No one know how to dumps a game disk, just yet.

Thanked by:
(07-04-2015, 12:03 PM)Telespentry Wrote: I need the dlc .tik files for 0005000C-1010EC00 the usa dlc. They can be found in the dlc's system/02/title.tik or whatever. Trying to rip hyrule circuit. Strange thing is that with no .tik I can download. The strange thing is replacing the first C with an E in that nus allows me to download it with no tik, but the course folders only have "course_muunt_200.byaml" and "course_maptexture.bflim"

The MK8 DLC files are in the update/patch data. The actual DLC files are just small keys that unlock the stuff for use in-game. It was Nintendo's way of preventing errors for people to play online. The update also downloads its own ticket which means it'll decrypt the data just fine. And just a hint, if using a certain wizard-y program, just leave the version number blank. It'll auto find the latest update data for you.
I post stuff randomly. I hope you people like what gets posted.
Thanked by: