[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Remember that a lot of people tend to steer away from characters who have some sort of other purpose in the game, such as bosses, assists, etc. I remember for one of the previous Smashes (Brawl maybe? Or maybe it was Smash 4), Toad supporters said they usually didn't vote for him because he was a part of Peach's moveset.

It's actually a reason I haven't voted for Ridley yet. Mainly not because of the boss thing, though, because Sakurai seemed disinterested in him.

I still haven't voted yet. I don't know who to choose.
Thanked by: psychospacecow
As long as Sakurai is in charge of Smash, Ridley is doomed.

(04-06-2015, 07:52 PM)Helmo Wrote: Fuck why do people keep hating on the goddamn chorus kids they're fucking amazing??

If it weren't for those fake leaks no one would even consider them as a playable representative for Rhythm Heaven.

Thanked by: ~DrakoRero~, recme, Kriven
I probably shouldn't say this here but, Recme you should join me and my SRB Friends' room for some casual fun, I'm leaving a spot open for ya!
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: recme
aaahhh i just got home now, so hopefully, the room is still there!
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
SSB4 in a nutshell :V
Thanked by:
Fucking Diddy Kong dude.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
HOO HAH
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Iceman404, recme
Hungrybox rolling in his sleep
Huh. Weird. I finally got the vote submission page to work. I had to disable my ad block, which is weird because the pages don't even show any ads so I don't know why that would be considered a big deal to them.

Anyways, I voted for Amaterasu from Okami. I know there's probably zero chance of her getting in the game but she's genuinely the one character I want to see with all my heart, so what the hell I'll throw my vote away on it.
Thanked by:
Don't feel too bad, I put in my ballot for Travis Touchdown.  I'm pretty sure that everyone basically forgot about No More Heroes anyway Sad
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by: TomGuycott, Gwen
As the Lord of Forgotten Games (atleast for Nintendo) I can tell you that there are characters who've had it worse than Travis Touchdown.

Either way, I would have loved to have voted for Barbara the Bat, she's so rad! But as her sole fan I would be wasting a vote.

I've been having trouble holding my patience until the DLC's release. I ended up over-saturating my custom stuff.
Well, not really. I also throw away stuff that are dull or plain. I'm especially fond of my Ice Climber stage. I'll share it once the option's there.

Examples of Mii characters thrown away:
-Fake Wario: I have Fake Mario (based on the Mario Mii contest winner from ages ago) and Fake Luigi (one I made for the Luigi contest, but somehow didn't win), and a Waluigi Mii Fighter. For some reason, the Fake Wario Mii didn't grow on me like the other 3 did.
-JodySummer: Yeah, the stupid 10 character limit prevented me from using a space. I also didn't want to simply call her Jody, because she's already quite generic as is. That's why she had to go. It did open my eyes though about character moves. I had given her equipment that boosted her agility (stopping, landing and dodging), which both alludes to her vehicle's stats and vehicle's theme (cat).
-Sheriff: I had this one for a while, but we grew apart. It was based on the sprite, but the official artwork was like "WRONG!". I don't know what to believe anymore!

Examples of Mii characters kept:
-Porky: I saw one on the sharing thingy the 3DS has and was like "I had one on the Wii, why the fuck didn't this even occur to me!?" He went through a couple of revisions. The one I saw had a red Fancy Suit and I was like "Black is obviously better." I was too stupid for reference then. It appears he wore a red, vertically striped suit. I did not know that. Now I have something for Ness to fight. I have given him the Crouch Heal equipment and Desperate Defender and Invincibility equipment. In order to heal, he'll have to run to a safe spot and camp there, which refers to his cowardly, opportunist nature. I haven't played any Mother game, so I might have misjudged that, I don't know. Getting super defensive at 100+% is something that I felt would fit Porky too. For some reason I like fighting a 1 v 3 match against 3 Porkys as Ness.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
(04-10-2015, 10:26 AM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: ...and a Waluigi Mii Fighter...

There's mine. I'm actually really happy with how it turned out. Waluigi is probably the only mii fighter I play as. I used the shotput, the burning side kick, piston punch, and the headbutt. I actually find these attacks really fitting for Waluigi.

I kind of wish overalls were included in the list of dlc costumes.
Thanked by:
Mine's a Gunner, like Fake Mario and Fake Luigi, but I forgot what moves I gave him.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
I voted for Eggman in the ballot. I mean, the only characters in Smash bros that are from sega as far as I know is Sonic, while other franchises get a lot of characters.

Sega: Sonic........
Nintendo: Mario, Luigi, Wario, Peach........
Pokemon: Mewtwo, Pikachu, Charizard, thatPokemonThatLooksKindaLikeMewtwoExceptHeWearsABlackAndHasAScarfAndIsColoredDifferently.....

???????
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: