[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
hey wow remember when we were done with smash speculation???

I put my vote in for King K. Rool. If you remember my stance on pre-release speculation, I was a huge supporter of Dixie Kong and Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening. The latter's pretty impossible, basically being Robin's Final Smash (plus in between now and then, I replayed Path of Radiance which was 100% better than Awakening and realized Ike is way cooler and not dumb and boring like Chrom huehuehuehue) but I figured Dixie had the better chance of appearing since Tropical Freeze. However, Sakurai finalized the roster sometime in 2011, and I assume had no idea of any workings of American Developer Retro Studios until much later. This is probably why we /didn't/ get a third Donkey Kong rep, because the only viable characters in DKC Returns were Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong- and both were already in Brawl.

BUT, now's the best time to speak up for what we want. Annnnnnnnnd, the rest of the internet is saying King K. Rool I guess??? I do think the Kremling King would fit well in to Smash, so my vote was cast for him.

A lot of people are throwing their votes to Indie reps and 3rd Party reps, and that's totes cool and I respect it. But I personally think that there should be more representation for franchises that don't have as many fighters as others. We got Lucas back, maybe give a new Star Fox character (or just bring back wolf c'mon) and hell, if there was any god we'd get a new Metroid representative too.

(sucks that all of Animal Crossings great characters ALREADY have important roles in Sm4sh because I would KILL for K.K. Slider or Isabelle to join the fight)
Thanked by: MrYoshbert
King K. Rool would be cool I guess. I'm just obsessed with the thought of what the Inkling's move set could be and potentially how it could be the craziest one.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Gors, psychospacecow
I know Roy did it but bruh is their game even out yet?
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:
(04-06-2015, 09:05 AM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: (sucks that all of Animal Crossings great characters ALREADY have important roles in Sm4sh because I would KILL for K.K. Slider or Isabelle to join the fight)

K.K. Slider strums up trouble!

Isabelle takes charge!
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
Part of me wants them to prioritize the non-veterans over everyone else. Like, waaaay over everyone else.

I won't debate the announcement of more cut characters coming back, but I'd rather see some new faces as DLC.
I wanna know, at the end of this are we going to see the top people who were voted for in a big data graph or something?
Thanked by:
(04-06-2015, 01:30 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: I know Roy did it but bruh is their game even out yet?

bruh it comes out at the end May bruh.
Thanked by:

They really need to nerf Greninja for this.
Thanked by: recme, SchAlternate
(04-06-2015, 12:39 AM)senjen Wrote: Here's an unoffical list of possible DLC contenders that i saw floating around the interwebs on alot of websites

http://i.4cdn.org/v/1428113598948.png

this list is... very funny, actually. to make this list more realistic, i made major changes that most people dont tend to think about...

[Image: qDkuJWY.jpg]

of course, these are just my opinions. you are free to ignore them, its just what i think of this image.

if i were to add anyone in this list, it would be ryu from street fighter 2. not only would it be easy to make a moveset, its also a recognizable series, where games are still being made (im looking at you, banjo).
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
Fuck why do people keep hating on the goddamn chorus kids they're fucking amazing??

Isaac is a great choice too!
Thanked by:
I'm going to be participating in a friendly Project M mini-tournament at my school. The first round starts tomorrow and there are going to be 16 total participants. We've been smashing a lot at school, so we decided to make things a bit more interesting by starting a tournament.
Thanked by: recme, psychospacecow
http://www.gamnesia.com/news/survey-samp...SM585Ozk5l
Shrek, Goku, Crono, Gabe Newell, and Shaq beat Klonoa...

Edit: Looking at it, I can't believe I didn't vote for Tiki...
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by: Kriven
I really hope that they pull from some of the top examples, not just the top one. Especially since there's a lot of Nintendo reps up there. Really hope you-know-who-I'm-going-to-mention pick up in the polls. I feel like Shovel Knight would be kind of a let down if he were the choice. I think that game is overhyped and I can't see him adding anything that unique to the roster.
Thanked by: psychospacecow
Apart from the joke ones like Parasect and Gabe Newell, I honestly think its a pretty good list.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
Tingle is definitely making it in! Just look at how many people voted for him! He has a whopping 0.67% of the votes recorded in that list!
Thanked by: psychospacecow