Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Pink
I've given you C&C. They need remaking, they are awful beyond the point of saving. Marowak is being done already, but Dragonite's pose is good. Unfortunately, the sprite itself is dreadful. I'd try from scratch.
Thanked by:
How's this? Well, the body's partly EpicWes's but it was awesome so I decided to use it. I made a couple of edits to his body and redesigned the tail and the wings and some other stuff, but I still need to shade and transfer it into Pokemon Pink Style. CnC on my new one. Wink
[Image: newdragonitewa3.png]
Thanked by:
The wing is sketchy, may need to smooth that off, the head doesn't looks like Dragonite, but actually looks like Croconaw's, maybe making it less angry will fix that, since Dragonite never seems to appear angry. Our right arm is fine, but the arm to our left is too short, the tail needs smoothing and, lastly, he needs another wing, since I know the idea is to have it folded behind him, but it just doesn't look like it is, so add one in.

EDIT: Tried to edit & shade that last Dragonite. I think I may have overshaded it a little...

[Image: pinkdragoniteaw0.png]
Thanked by:
Lol that's perfect! So let's see... credits to EpicWes for base sprite (body, no tail, no wing, etc), credits to me for adding some stuff to it, and lastly, credits to Hoeloe for shading and adding some final touches onto it. Wow, a lot of credits.
Thanked by:
[Image: workworkworkob5.png]

Lesse, I couldn't really get the swirl right, so I left a blank one, although idk, maybe one of the 2 are alright.

Edit- Dang, I just realised someone did Poliwag and that they couldn't get a pic in the first post. Oh well, sorry to have wasted your time.
Thanked by:
[Image: sandslashpinkxz1.png]
Still doesn't seem quite right to me.
Thanked by:
Sandslash's bottom right (our right) leg needs to fan out in the other direction, not be in the same direction as the left, since (I think) it looks like you are trying to make him jumping through the air, but I don't think that really works. Alternitavely, you could move the right (our right) leg down to move it away from the top right claw, and see what that does.
Thanked by:
I think he's supposed to be scratching his face with his foot. Like what cats do.
Thanked by:
Then the foot needs to look like it's standing on the ground. The lower right leg makes it look as though he's jumping to the right.
Thanked by:
I think you're mixing up the feet and the hands. Here, the ones outlined in Blue are hands. The ones in Red are feet.

[Image: sandslashshowov4.png]

I think he was going for this kind of pose.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delina/144439590/
Thanked by:
The Sandslash needs some proportion fixing, but the Poliwag's pretty good! I like the second one's swirl better.
Thanked by:
(01-09-2009, 06:44 AM)EpicWes Wrote: I think you're mixing up the feet and the hands. Here, the ones outlined in Blue are hands. The ones in Red are feet.

[Image: sandslashshowov4.png]

I think he was going for this kind of pose.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delina/144439590/

Ah, I see. In that case the problem is probably that the hand is attached to the body lower than where the foot seems to be. Maybe obscure the foot more with the hand? Or just move it up.
Thanked by:
Could I do Primeape? He's my favourite Pokémon Big Grin
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
I just looked at the progress sheet, and there's a Sandslash already on there... It's in the same pose, but looking epic.
Thanked by:
Heh I saw too. No offense to Tuna but the one on the sheet is better.
EDIT: Okay, I made some last-minute changes to Dragonite (all I did was tweak the wings and change the shading a bit), but it's great, AND fits inside the max. dimensions. Oh, and Chris, sure. The Primeape's untaken so give it a shot Smile.
[Image: finaldragonitesb7.png]
Thanked by: