[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(12-07-2014, 10:22 PM)AuraLancer Wrote: That happened in Brawl too. It was from a Japanese only game. A cooking game, I think.
The DS Cooking Navi thing? We had that in international releases. The song just had Japanese words in it.
Thanked by:
Hmm, I remember it being an exclusive post on the Japanese Smash Dojo.

[Image: 357n7r6_zps67bc167e.gif]
Thanked by:
So the GameCube adapters were being sold again. GameStop had online stock for a whole hour this time.

It wouldn't be that bad if people weren't shitty human beings and were selling them for a 6x markup
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
That's kind of happening with Marth, Villager and WFT Amiibos. A rumor started that they are already discontinued, and suddenly some people are trying to sell them for like 50 dollars.
Thanked by:
but those are some of the only ones that look decent.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
Naw. I looked at the Amiibos in my local superstore and they all look just fine. I think the thing about them all looking crappy is a bit of a misnomer from all the pictures of certain batches of them circling the internet.
Would anyone like to have a few 1v1s? I'm so bored and dislike For Glory (too anonymous).
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: psychospacecow
I'll hit you up after I get off work
Thanked by: psychospacecow
In an ironic twist of fate, I no longer think I can tonight~ But my Miiverse/Friends name is "Iceman404" if you want to add me.
Encountered a curious glitch. I was playing Master Orders just to waste some time, and I entered a horde battle against Fox as Kirby. For some reason when the match started, Kirby already had Fox's copy ability. Weird.
Thanked by: Kriven
Perhaps it was meant to happen like that?
Thanked by:
That would be pretty neat. But I haven't been able to get it to happen again.
Thanked by:
(12-11-2014, 07:34 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: In an ironic twist of fate, I no longer think I can tonight~ But my Miiverse/Friends name is "Iceman404" if you want to add me.

I did. My name on there is GrouchoMarxist, if anyone else would like to add me
Thanked by: TomGuycott, Iceman404
[Image: tumblr_n8u9fnSKZD1th27tio1_1280_zpse91ea5ff.jpg]
Where is green Villager
Thanked by: Gwen, Pik, psychospacecow, recme
(12-12-2014, 04:21 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: Where is green Villager

That's a little girl.

There's no female Robin. Who wouldn't fall in love with a female version of yourself? Well... maybe not.

Thanked by: E-Man