[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[GAME PROJECT] Super Smash Bros. Impact!
Thanks Lift. Big Grin I've added Fox and Jigglypuff btw. CnC everybody. Big Grin

[Image: p9977045.gif]
Also, I'm nearly done with Kirby! Big Grin Just needs some tweaking and more sheeting. So I made this preview of Kirby and an official stage! Big Grin
Thanked by:
Awsome! Love the jigglypuff
[Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif]Not these danged things.... Cry
Thanked by:
i like it. The lineart for Metaknight is pretty good.
[Image: scythezj6.png]
Its like a scythe and a chainsaw! But put together! Brilliant!
Thanked by:
Thanks guys. I've updated the roster with the actual sprites to be used in the project and have fixed a few things with the other characters. CnC please. Big Grin
Thanked by:
Cool, good luck Big Grin
Can we see more of kirby? Cute
[Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif]Not these danged things.... Cry
Thanked by:
Thanks. Well, all of Kirby's attacks are done. Just needs the dodges, grabs, taunts, intros, wins, etc. I don't think I'll show more since I think it's enough. I might do a preview of Jigglypuff instead and a new stage. We'll work on it. Wink
Thanked by:
Brand new update! Bowser is now officially added to the roster. He may need some tweaking, but IMO he is excellent! He just looks like Giga Bowser a bit. Wink
[Image: p9985662.png]
Thanked by:
Meta knight needs to be completely redone and they all have way too many colours but overall, pretty good.
Thanked by:
Why does Meta Knight need to be completely redone? And they don't have too many colors, it's the style. Having 4 colors for each object's pallete.
Thanked by:
Mario's left (our right) hand looks too big, Pikachu is looking too far away from the screen.
But over all good.
Thanked by:
Very nice job on Bowser, but I'd think his legs need to be a little shorter.
I'll probably work on Ness when I get the chance.
Pokemon Diamond friend code: Lukas: 4639-5474-5171

Deviantart account

Hazard Puzzle
Thanked by:
I'm going to redo Pikachu's stance. Also, I think we already have someone working on Ness. :/
[Image: o7XYLZG.gif][Image: BYMWXB7.gif]
[Image: eh8P6l0.gif]
Thanked by:
Wow! Nice job man! I really like these! I love the detail and design on Kirby, and really have no critism to give right now. Nice job!Wink
Thanked by:
All of the poses look awkward and need to flow better. Case and point: Luigi and his oddly positioned and oriented hands/arms. Also, somehow his body faces perfectly towards the screen, while his head is at a perfect 90-degree angle to said screen: That doesn't look natural.

I will say, however: That is one of the best Game & Watches I've seen; just make his left wrist (the one to our right) stay still will moving his left hand (again, the one to our right) up one pixel-length.

I'd like to note that a good amount of the shading is pillowed, even though it's masked by the textures.
Thanked by:
http://209.85.12.234/11372/64/upload/p9985662.png
Basically what Omega said, but get rid of the black outline, I don't recall Brawl being cel-shaded.
As well as being awkward, the stances aren't recognisable :/.
I suggest you spend some time studying the character's animations, background, etc. and try and make them embody it: ie Bowser is strong, big, evil, imposing, so the animators gave him this animation which gives you the impression he's oozing power/strength, and hate/malice.
Hope it helps. This is a big project so good luck!
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: