[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
NDS rom files
I have yet another problem. I recently downloaded NDSheader(it lets you extract files from the rom) And I managed to extract Kirby Super Star Ultra. Here's the thing though, I'll give you some examples. There's .SRL files, There's .VX files, there's .SDAT files, and I don't know how to open them, I don't know of a program that can. Please Help!!!!
Nathanael
[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by:
Try Tinke

I know for a fact it can view, extract, and convert .sdat files, but I'm not sure about the other formats.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
(08-13-2014, 01:08 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: Try Tinke

I know for a fact it can view, extract, and convert .sdat files, but I'm not sure about the other formats.

I downloaded it, but when I open files, All I see is garbled colors. whats goning on here? I've been opening files, But that's all I see. Have NO idea what's going on.

Nathanael

P.S. You wouldn't happen to rip dark meta knight from Kirby and The Amazing Mirror, would you. Like squead squad, I couldn't find and cheats to fully complete the game, And I don't want to beat the Whole game just to rip one character. If you could do that, I'd Be more than grateful.
Nathanael
[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by:
YEARS AGO

I did a tutorial vid on how to rip sprites from the game
http://vimeo.com/1813321

in retrospect it's kinda shit but hey
Once there was a way to get back homeward
Thanked by: Ton, Rystar
I haven't managed to rip the sprites yet, but I found Sound files! I got:
Galacta Knight's guitars
Masked dedede's Opening