[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Background removing tool?
Question 
I'm looking for a tool which can remove the background of an image by comparing 2 images. (one with only the background and one with the desired sprite)

I saw this tool somewhere on the vg resource and I don't konw where it went. Sad

It has Bowser from one of the Mario & Luigi games as an example.
[Image: stitch_hi_by_guy_who_does_art-d7hridu.jpg]
Thanked by:
Oh, that was my program. When the forum reset I didn't make another thread for my applications (only VGSC since I feel like that's significant enough). This is because I'm making a blog, which I think is a better place to host my applications.

In any case here you go. Sorry to confuse you!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: SuperFlomm
Thank You!

Maybe it would be a good idea to make a page in the new wiki for your tools?
[Image: stitch_hi_by_guy_who_does_art-d7hridu.jpg]
Thanked by:
Maybe. There's already a link (although not yet a page) for VGSC, since that seems to be the most useful one. If anybody wants to they can probably make pages for the other apps though.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: