[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Cookie Changes
In the process of working on a new feature for the sites, we've made some changes to the way the site handles its cookies. While this change did fix a problem we were having, it does unfortunately have one side effect - you can no longer log out. In order to rectify this, you'll need to clear your cookies for our domains and then re-login. We're sorry for the inconvenience and searched for a way to fix this from our end but that doesn't seem to be possible.

As always, if you have any questions, let me know!
Thanked by:
Well i now can't log into the model resource anymore i think this might have caused it.
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
Thanked by:
Hmm... I was worried about that. Probably should have tested a bit more thoroughly before making those changes. Working on fixing it now - I'll update when done.

Edit: So, in the interest of fixing logins on the rest of the sites, I've undone the changes I made earlier. Sorry about that. I'll keep looking for a workable solution.
Thanked by: