[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Christmas game giveaway raffle
(12-19-2013, 06:01 PM)Vipershark Wrote: Oh, I have a copy of Flatout: Ultimate Carnage that I can put up as well.

I guess I'm also in for Swords and Soldiers.

Alrighty, I've got a few more games to giveaway, myself. Updating the first post.
Thanked by:
Ummm!

I'll go in on:
-Batman: Arkham Asylum
-Batman: Arkham City
-Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
-Worms Armageddon
-Torchlight
-Burnout Paradise
-Garry's Mod
-Awesomenauts

Also, I'd love to be entered for the grand prize.
This is a really cool thing for you guys to do! Thanks!
Thanked by:
Alrighty then. Arkham City it is for me. Still, if I really would like to see something like Spec Ops The Line on the list as well.
Thanked by:
I'll go for sims 3, Natural Selection 2, and Killing Floor.

I can also offer up a steam item for Fable 1.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
ill go in for the grand prize

Cave Story+
The Sims 3
Worms Armageddon
Little Inferno
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham City
Awesomenauts
and Garry's Mod.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: puggsoy
Just a quick heads up, I had to change the draw date to the 24th, turns out I'll be out for a good chunk of the day on the 23rd, also you can now enter for up to 8 if you want. Since some of these don't even have entries yet and I want these given away.
Thanked by: puggsoy, recme
May I ask how the Awesomenauts soundtrack comes? Is it a physical disc or is it a pack of digital music files?
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(12-21-2013, 07:34 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: May I ask how the Awesomenauts soundtrack comes? Is it a physical disc or is it a pack of digital music files?

It's DLC for Awesomenauts, downloads right to your computer into your Steam\SteamApps\Common\Awesomenauts\Soundtrack folder, in FLAC and high quality MP3, updates every time they add a new song, too.
Thanked by:
Okay I would like to enlist for the Awesomenauts OST then. Big Grin
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Would you prefer we just update our posts with our extra entries or post again? Because I updated my post.
Either one's good, before the draw I'll be double checking all of the entries.
Thanked by:
Oh, can I go in on McPixel and the grand prize as well?
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(12-19-2013, 05:18 PM)Vipershark Wrote: Can I join in for hammerfight?
(12-19-2013, 06:01 PM)Vipershark Wrote: I guess I'm also in for Swords and Soldiers.
(12-22-2013, 05:34 AM)Vipershark Wrote: Oh, can I go in on McPixel and the grand prize as well?

viper, i think you should merge all of the things you posted so it can be easier for apochedgie and rtb :/
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Just wondering about something: Magicka has one Humble Bundle link with DLC, and 2 Steam gifts without DLC. I entered for the DLC one, but if someone else wins that, do I still get entered into the others? Or not? Same goes for Killing Floor.

If it counts as a separate entry that's cool, I'm just curious really.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(12-22-2013, 11:05 PM)puggsoy Wrote: Just wondering about something: Magicka has one Humble Bundle link with DLC, and 2 Steam gifts without DLC. I entered for the DLC one, but if someone else wins that, do I still get entered into the others? Or not? Same goes for Killing Floor.

If it counts as a separate entry that's cool, I'm just curious really.
They're all grouped together, DLC and non-DLC. For those cases, the first person drawn will get the one with the DLC included, then the other winners will get the ones without. Unless they decline the non-DLC entries, in that case it'll go to another person.
Thanked by: ApocHedgie, puggsoy