[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kamen Rider Battride War (ps3)
Hey Guies I was wondering if anyone Knew anytihng reguarding the Models form KR: Battride War?

they are EMD (not the RE Format)

http://www.mediafire.com/?fqjjuv9hdmnlbhq

Here is Wizard (Infinity Style) "DLC" With Textures (DDS)

..._W00_... is his "Axcalibur" Weapon
Thanked by:
(07-24-2013, 11:40 PM)Lugana Rysniq Wrote: Hey guys I was wondering if anyone Knew anything regarding the Models from KR: Battride War?

I don't think there are many here who could help you. I would suggest subscribing to this topic on XeNTaX for updates on a conversion process.
Thanked by:
(07-24-2013, 11:40 PM)Lugana Rysniq Wrote: Hey Guies I was wondering if anyone Knew anytihng reguarding the Models form KR: Battride War?

I'd love to have some of the models from BattRide War/ESPECIALLY Infinity Style.

I recently got models from the Super Sentai Battle Ranger-Cross Wii game/In the BRRES format and with some programs, I can convert the models into the MTL & OBJ formats/Which I can then use Blender to turn them into .X files to be made riggable in MikuMikuDance

I can't wait to see more from this project. Now that I know the models from BattRide war are rippable, I got SO MANY ideas for Infinity Style.

EDIT:
Speaking of ideas, one of the bits for the Wizard movie is Infinity All Dragon Style: http://www.jefusion.com/2013/07/kamen-ri...ragon.html

Looks like in terms of the models, you'll have to mod a good chunk of stuff to make this a possibility.
Thanked by:
I'm not sure if this is a great idea to bump, but.

the XeNTaX Thread kinda Died and i was really hoping to get a converter for this format, Bones with Rigging or Not.

(i wonder if this should be moved to a Discussion or not too)
Thanked by:
(09-30-2013, 04:08 PM)Lugana Rysniq Wrote: I'm not sure if this is a great idea to bump, but.

the XeNTaX Thread kinda Died and i was really hoping to get a converter for this format, Bones with Rigging or Not.

Yeah, I'd love to have a converter for the EMD format as well/Guess we'll have to wait a bit longer or wait for the next Climax Heroes game where Infinity and more than likely Gaim's riders will be included as well.
Thanked by:
(09-30-2013, 04:29 PM)ZeltraxMillenium Wrote:
(09-30-2013, 04:08 PM)Lugana Rysniq Wrote: I'm not sure if this is a great idea to bump, but.

Yeah, I'd love to have a converter for the EMD format as well/Guess we'll have to wait a bit longer or wait for the next Climax Heroes game where Infinity and more than likely Gaim's riders will be included as well.

the Wii is Preaty much dead, its a Very slim Chance that another will be made for it Unless the Wii-U's file system is Cracked and they Still use BRESS also very slim chance
Thanked by:
(09-30-2013, 05:20 PM)Lugana Rysniq Wrote:
(09-30-2013, 04:29 PM)ZeltraxMillenium Wrote:

the Wii is Preaty much dead, its a Very slim Chance that another will be made for it Unless the Wii-U's file system is Cracked and they Still use BRESS also very slim chance

Gotcha. I got a friend who's working on trying to figure out how to convert Wizard Infinity/Along with some other Rider models for MikuMikuDance.
Thanked by: