[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New Super Metroid Sheets
I kind of knew puggsoy would jump in on this, I was even considering directing him to this to see if he'd be able. Tongue
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: puggsoy, Ton
(07-22-2013, 06:54 PM)puggsoy Wrote: I'd be glad to be that programmer. I actually had a look at what you linked to in your previous post, but it wasn't enough to actually do much with. If the document you're working on now is complete enough though, I can probably whip something up. I might even be able make it with a GUI to sort of allow people to browse through the sprites.

AWESOME
and yeah that document alone is just an explains how to dick around. I made two other docs, Title Screen reference for more practice and the way way unfinished and cluttered ~210 sprite list of the literally first sprites in the game I did manually.
Those are way back from 2007 though so don't trust them. Just for reference.

Apparently there isn't a table for "how many unique sprite frames does this enemy/whatever have" so if you could create a GUI then it'd help a lot. The game might not understand when the frame definitions end but a human does.

yeah this is so starting tomorrow. I've got good plans and a thorough guide. YYYEEESSSS.
Once there was a way to get back homeward
Thanked by: puggsoy, Ton
Sweet! I've never even played Super Metroid but I just love helping with this sort of stuff anyway.

(07-23-2013, 01:15 AM)Axle the Red Wrote: I kind of knew puggsoy would jump in on this, I was even considering directing him to this to see if he'd be able. Tongue

Haha! I seem to be filling in for Previous Tongue
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Red1 Wrote:I registered simply so I could reply to that thread top illuminate the use of that sprite, only to find rules stop me from doing to. So I resort to PM. The tortured face makes its appearance in game when the jewels that make the eyes of the 4 bosses' statue burst. The face is what comes flying out of each socket right after each of the jewels burst.

I don't know anything about the melting chicken heads though.

mystery 2 solved!
[Image: J5KoOJ3.png]
Feeling Restless?
Thanked by: puggsoy
Can I move this over to Ripping Projects?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
As far as I'm concerned, looks like it can. There's no real request anymore anyway, or at least it's now in the process of being fulfilled.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Ton
Why not use the thread made by Raccoon Sam?
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by: puggsoy
Hah, I never saw that thread until now. In that case I think we should use Sam's thread.
Thanked by: