[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hammer Editor
Hi, this is my first time here, wasn't really sure where to put this, anyway!

I am having trouble trying to import a map, specifically Kokiri Forest from Zelda: OoT, into hammer editor (so I can use the map as a base for a counter strike mod)
Could someone explain to me how to do this?

Just think of me as a complete newbie, and I will try and comprehend what you guys are saying. Tongue

Thanks.
Thanked by:
normally I'd move this to Model Discussion, but I'm not sure it qualifies as a model question specifically so I'm moving it to the questions forum. Tongue
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
I've used Hammer a bit before, and to my knowledge it wouldn't work that way. From what I'd expect, Source Engine maps aren't stored or treated as models, and thus importing a model as a map is most likely either really difficult or impossible.

But as I said I've used it a bit and there could well be an option for it. If you know that it's possible and are just having trouble with it, then I'm afraid I can't help you, sorry.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: