[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Forgot to introduce myself
Neutral 
Since I've allready submitted some obscure stuff I just wanted to Introduce myself.

I'm Cenobite 53, nearly 30 years old and from Germany.
(10o is a short form of Ceno, since 10 is "Zehn", combined with "o" it makes Zehno=Ceno Tongue )
I like playing Basketball, making music and creating stuff for mugen -> thats why I rip all those Fighter Sprites so that me and others can use those as material for mugen.
Thanked by:
great, 10o! i've seen your rips and they're pretty cool.

have a good stay at tsr! since you've submitted some stuff already, I suppose you already read the rules.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
(01-21-2013, 09:06 AM)Gorsalad Wrote: great, 10o! i've seen your rips and they're pretty cool.

have a good stay at tsr! since you've submitted some stuff already, I suppose you already read the rules.
thanks!
And yeah for sure I've read the rules, I allready registered 2 years ago, just wasn't active at all.
Thanked by:
Happy late welcome to the Resource Community :-P
Thanked by:
Late welcome to TSR! Please continue to enjoy your stay~
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Late welcome to the Resource, 10o! Just checked out some of your rips, they're pretty good, hope you enjoy your time here and submit some more!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: