Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
What movie did you just watch?
Django Unchained
Good god it was radular
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Phantom Killah, Rakia
Django was fantastic, Hobbit was just ok, and Skyfall was great.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Watched Dark Knight Rises Friday night, got back to my apartment at college last night and my roommates had rented Dark Knight Rises. I didn't mind. Tongue
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by:
Whatever Works

omg so much laughing
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: Ton
I watched A Scanner Darkly recently. ^@%ing good stuff !
[Image: cooltinysdm.png]
Thanked by: Gors
Little Shop of Horrors (blu-ray) with original ending fully restored - good times.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
(01-10-2013, 09:38 AM)Goemar Wrote: Little Shop of Horrors (blu-ray) with original ending fully restored - good times.

Man this movie is so good.
[Image: CQLlJY0.png]
Thanked by:
Les Miserables with the girl I've been seeing. Damned good movie.
Also watched The Dark Knight Rises at home finally, nobody's wanted to watch it so I just decided to watch it by myself. Damned incredible film.
And I tried watching The Campaign but shut it off after 20 minutes, it's really bad.
Thanked by:
"Damned incredible" is not the phrase I would use to describe The Dark Knight Rises. "Tolerable" is probably closer, or "not so boring that I couldn't finish it."

Conversely, I just watched Watchmen again. Watchmen is still easily the best comic book movie ever produced.
Thanked by:
Different tastes man, I thought Nolan did a fantastic job with Batman in general, each movie in the trilogy being better than the last.
Thanked by:
You really thought The Dark Knight Rises, a movie that featured Batman dragging a nuke behind the Batplane, tearing the fuck out of the road and the nuke, was better than The Dark Knight. TDKR, which features that stupid goddamn pit-prison that lets you try to escape whenever you want, a Catwoman who does nothing at all, Robin who does almost less, and the least populated major metropolitan hub in the goddamn world was better than The Dark Knight.
Thanked by:
Lets see, the pit prison is straight from the comics, and ONLY ONE person ever actually made the climb, Catwoman set the whole stock market deal into happening, and KILLED Bane. Robin made crucial discoveries and did many cool things throughout the movie.
Yeah I think it is.
Also Bane was so incredibly amazing.
Thanked by:
The pit prison is most certainly not straight from the comics, but that's hardly a justification. Still, I struggle to think of any movie featuring characters named "Batman" or "Catwoman" as genuinely good movies, excepting satires and parodies like Batman: The Movie or, as I said, Watchmen.
Thanked by:
My bad, the idea of the prison being a pit not directly, but the way the prison is made to be in the comics wouldn't have worked with Nolan's version of batman, seeing as the comics bane was a test subject pumped with scyfy drugs to be made like a hulk like menace. The Pit Prison was perfectly implemented in my opinion.
We obviously aren't going to agree so whatever, go on thinking it's a bad movie, being a huge fan of Batman I enjoyed it, and Nolan did a wonderful job with Batman.
Thanked by:
Yeah ok. My favorite Batman movies are still the Schumacher ones.
Thanked by: