[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Secret Santa Gift Delivery 2012!
Well it seems Supabuddy was Next, so it may have been a account created solely for the secret satan plot.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
The internet is full of lies and deception. I covered the relevant matter in this post.

If you don't mind, I'll move these couple of posts over to the Secret Santa topic.
Thanked by:
I was confused too, that post explains it though.

He did a jolly good job of tricking us though. He made a ref and even had a whole spriting thread.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
its kind of funny, when he first came about i legitimately thought his posts were a bit annoying and he just seemed too young

but then if found out it was previous which explained EVERYTHING

minus the young part i guess Smile
Thanked by:
I'm not too happy that it turns out that was just a dupe. I'm not fond of deceptive dupes in that fashion(I've been burned by dupes before), but eh vBlankv
Thanked by:
to Phantom K
[Image: pkgifts.png]
:0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is awesome
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
to Darth Bastard
[Image: Q7VKV.png]
"I'm sorry it's not finished."