[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Wallmaster & Floormaster, Minish Cap
I've finally got around to ripping the sprites for Wallmaster & Floormaster, One of my friends needed it so I ripped it, I though it would go to waste so I'm submitting it here.
Sprite Sheet:
[Image: ZtS4b.png]

Here's the Icon as well:
[Image: ZwJ0F.png]
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

How many monsters are left in the game?

btw, nice work =)
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by: Kami
Thanks,
I know mulldozer is missing, as well as Darknut, I've ripped mulldozer, but I haven't gotten around to organising him yet.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]

Thanked by:
I prefer Wind Waker's Floor Masters, but still great job!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Kami
(07-19-2012, 04:05 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I prefer Wind Waker's Floor Masters, but still great job!
I tried spriting them earlier in the week, but I got bored with it, and you can't put many details into something that thin easily.

Thanked by:
So is this accepted or declined? There was just an update and this seems to be missing. Tongue

Sorry if I'm a little impatient.

Thanked by:
The sheet's fine, just gotta give us time to get to it. I don't feel like uploading it because I just made a gigantic update a few days ago.
Thanked by:
Sorry about that then.

Thanked by:
(07-19-2012, 01:40 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: How many monsters are left in the game?

btw, nice work =)

I haven't seen a Helmasaur around. I checked the page here; it seems Mazaal, Scissor Beetle, Ball & Chain Soldier, Armos, Bombarossa, Gibdo, Bow Moblin (though I found one here), Madderpillar, Floor Trap and Wizzrobes are missing as well. Zelda Dungeon has a pretty good enemy list.
I was thinking of ripping the Helmasaur actually, though I used cheats on my MC Emulator save, and ended up back at the start... Sorry for going off-topic, but I don't suppose anyone has a completed (or near) save file I can have?
Thanked by:
I have the helmasaur ripped but not optimalized, same goes with my Muldozer and Ball n' Chain soildier.

I have a save file, saved in the room in front of the first darknut miniboss battle. IDK where I put the save file though.

Also, when I rip the sprites on the VBA, I uses a special tool for it. Tongue

Thanked by:
What tool'd that be? Tongue
Thanked by:
Windy's VBA-M Ripper from zfgc.com, It's pretty much a beefed up VBA that specializes in ripping sprites and such, it still has all of the same features as the VBA. The tool works for all GBA games. Tongue

Edit: It also doesn't require other programs to rip the sprites since it makes a folder and places the ripped frames into it.

Thanked by: Garamonde
Got it up now! So, can you link me to that enhanced VBA because I can't find it on that site. Tongue
Thanked by:
Heres the link:http://zfgc.com/index.php/projects/items/view/15

Thanked by: Garamonde
I don't understand any of that description. Blank
Thanked by: Previous