[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Magical Sound Corner [MUSIC]
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]

This is for Game Music Brasil - Chiptune compo! I am participating against the whole country, so wish me luck!

The voting page isn't ready yet, but I'll be sure to include it when it is available! Until now, give it a listen here!
Here is the VOTING PAGE! Please take your time and click the green [Image: vote.png] button! It'll ask for your e-mail, so fill the blank rectangle and check your inbox when you submit it!

http://www.gamemusicbrasil.com.br/?page_id=456&v=97
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi
I finally decided to upload some of my songs I had lying around on to youtube. Some of these are old, i keep fluctuating my hobbies in music, drawing and spriting so much that I rarely get anything done in any category...
Totally Tubular Tengu Tango
(I would consider this my theme song)
(although i could also consider this old track i made my theme.....)
Mrs. Party Pants
Easy Operation
Something New
(Ironically the oldest song here)
Heart Upon Your Sleeve
(an actual song i did a lil' bit ago. The vocals are awful because of how I can't really sing in my apartment without being too loud so I do this awkward whispering Tongue)
You guys are all so good at composing Cry

I wish I could compose better. At the moment, I can only make 30-second songs max, and they're really repetitive. Maybe some of you guys could help me?
Thanked by:
Virt, I don't how to say it, since my music comes out naturally. I didn't learn any theorical music stuff, so I can't really teach you. I practiced a lot by making covers of already made songs though; that might help you.
It's a good technique. I learned by remixing game soundtracks, and generally got better at it, to the point I could compose stuff myself.
Thanked by:
So i'm a real scrub at famitracker. I just used it for the first time and managed to get by without......breaking my song. Tongue
So here it is:
http://soundcloud.com/kabukiguy/cpc-pinball-stage
Thanked by:

First song I actually think is acceptable to upload to youtube.
[Image: BannerMain.gif][Image: A9p8V.png][Image: BannerMain.gif]

First venture in Famitracker, covering this
Thanked by: Gors
i made a really dumb thing a while ago called Home of the Buttfish.

it's very silly.
Thanked by: Korby, Sevenstitch
I love that song
It is the best
I love the part where it says Butt Fish
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

sneak preview of a wip song
Thanked by: recme
Thanked by: Kitsu, Shade, Virt, Tellis, Gors