[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Crappy's Tiny Stuffs Place
woah, if you guys really want to use these, then, by all means, have the actual skins!
[Image: 0p98j.png]
[Image: JuOe8.png]
the colors i used up there are from the edited palette i made for our pack, but these will still work fine with the default palette; the team colors will probably be a bit dark, though.

i edited crappy's skin to use team colors for the overalls so it'll look better in the default palette; in our pack, he uses overalls colors because the blue team palette uses blue shades for overalls.
[Image: X2KTP.png]
i made this for the video of a song i just finished today.

i don't really plan to do anything more with it, but i would like to keep working on it for a while, if only to better understand how to make grassy hills look like grassy hills.

help
this morning, i had about 15 minutes to spend before i had to leave for school, so i challenged myself to redo an older sprite i made, using a new style and palette but keeping the same dimensions.

this is the result.

[Image: khP9t.png]
[Image: Sxsch.gif][Image: F2oZg.gif]
Wow, you improved so much that it's actually inspiring Big Grin
I like the old one for goofyness
The new one is just gorgeous. I feel it could use a little bit more contrast on skin, gloves and dungarees, though.
How can you do that in 15 minutes, I don't even. Cry
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
alright, easy fixes.

[Image: mhaTU.png]
[Image: K9j7Y.png]
[Image: a53Ce.png]
WELP

[Image: xaVbs.gif][Image: qz4bu.gif]

this one does not follow the same dimensions as the original. i just wanted to make a gatsby!

also, i realize the background color i picked makes it a bit hard to see his claws at 1x, so here's his animation with a transparent background:
[Image: fUZHm.gif]
Maaan I remember this. This was going to be a thing eventually. It was a good idea, too!

I really like these! I personally feel like Crappy's body looks a bit wonky, but I'd really like to say it adds to the charm! Gatsby looks gorgeous, by the way. Nice color choice!
[Image: zmylm.gif]
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi
hey guys, remember that "show your progress as an artist" topic? pepperidge farm remembers i made a post there that documented how i sprited crappy up til that date.

[Image: zkPNV.png]

i updated it to have depictions that i didn't make until after that post happened.

i like doing stuff like this, since it not only shows how i've progressed as a spriter, but also the overarching change in how i sprite crappy.

(it also shows where i really learned how legs work, heh)
[Image: eWH92.png]
i made this for fun. it's based on the way i've been drawing crappy in my swapnotes.
[Image: UHjTD.png]
[Image: 6rfe6.gif]
how do spines work
Crappy your animations are so smooooooooooooooth~
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi
Crappy Blue Hedgehog Big Grin
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
Thanked by: Kami
i think it'd be fantastic if we could move past the obvious jokes and post some relevant criticism
Thanked by: Previous, Iceman404, Sengir