[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
American Idol Stuff
Hello everybody at tSR! I hope you are enjoying your Sunday. I spent my Sunday morning eating breakfast and ripping stuff from American Idol for the Gameboy Advance. I might have ripped more if I didn't have to use the OAM viewer for nearly everything. I might rip more later, who knows. Highly doubt anyone cares since nobody really knows about this game and its pretty ugly to begin with.

Yes, it's small, but I may include the backgrounds on another sheet. The game uses 3D models for the player, so I can't rip those. Yes, these are pretty much all the sprites from the actual gameplay parts.
[Image: AmericanIdolGameStuff.png]

[Image: AmericanIdolGameStuffIcon.png]

Due to the fact you guys don't seem to have a section icon for this game, I took the liberty of making one myself.
[Image: AmericanIdolSectionIcon.png]

Enjoy!
Thanked by: Garamonde
Hey, that's pretty cool! I'd probably title the icon as Miscellaneous though.
I wouldn't mind seeing more.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Well I didn't title it Miscellaneous because this is stuff you only see during the actual gameplay parts and I may or may not rip more from this MASTERPIECE so I wanted to be more specific with what parts of the game I ripped from.
Thanked by:
Oh, I see. Makes sense. Uploaded then!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Saltonara