[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Hellooo
HI every body!
I'm Orel67 but just call me Orel!
I'm a young woman from France!
And I'm a papercraft designer!

i register here because I want to make my self my own models for the papercraft!!

and i must admit i have already use any 3D models from your site!

if you want see my project you can find them here :
http://orel67spapers.blogspot.com/

sooo i think it's all ...

see later!

Orel
Thanked by: puggsoy
is this real life
Thanked by: Gors
Hello, and welcome :)

Those paper models are vey nice. I've always thought papercraft was pretty cool, but I've only ever made a few models before.

I hope you enjoy tSR :)
Thanked by:
completely wrong section

moving.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Saltonara, Garamonde, puggsoy
Welcome to TSR!

I know a handsome young man who lives in france, you should meet him! Although I think he prefers to draw men...
Thanked by: Garamonde, Gors, Zadaben
Welcome to the Resource, Orel! Those papercraft models are nice, I particularly like the Young Zelda one!

You actually reminded me, I found a Linebeck papercraft a while ago that I wanted to print and put together, I'd forgotten all about it. So thanks for that Big Grin
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
nice to meet u orel Big Grin
Thanked by: