[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Alien vs Predator Arcade Sprites
Question 
Hello ^^. I was wanting to post a question about the Alien vs Predator sprites in the Arcade Catagory & I was wondering if anyone was going to finish ripping sprites and uploading them? I hate to be a bother but before I became a member here I've been waiting a long time for any new update from the form Shy I've been needing Xenomorph sprites which I've found 2 sheets & I need Predator sprite sheets as well. Would it or could I be able to request sprite sheets of both Alien & Predator sprite sprite sheets from the arcade game? Like to have all those uploaded? If not then I understand & thank you for your time in reading this.
Thanked by:
I'm afraid you can't & thank you for your time in reading the rules Genki ^_^
Embarassed Sorry. I'll do my best to remember the rules from now on. And thank you.
Thanked by: Previous, Garamonde, Zadaben