[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
DeSmuME Background Colour
Hey, does anyone know how I can change the background colour used when disabling layers in DeSmuME? Black isn't really that desirable.

Also, does anyone know how I can get a semi-transparent pixel truly semi-transparent? For example, if I have a white pixel that has 65% opacity on the black background, then that's what I rip. I'd like to get this pixel as a white pixel that has just 65% opacity, so that I can move it over any background while keeping the transparency. Instructions for doing this with GIMP are preferred.

Hope this makes sense!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde
Well, I found a solution to the second problem, I can just use GIMP's "Color to Alpha" feature (Colors -> Color to Alpha). I actually found it on a fairly unrelated tutorial.

The first problem still stands though. It's not as urgent anymore (I initially wanted it as a workaround to the transparency issue), but would still be incredibly helpful.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde