Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
What movie did you just watch?
I also watched The Secret World of Arrietty yesterday
I really liked it, even if it was a bit slow paced. It was a sweet movie.
Thanked by:
I just watched the Woman In black.
It was a good film but very predictable like most thriller films with the music and camera shots.
Thanked by:
I watched part of Laputa with a friend. Only part because I was too busy watching Sonic videos. Oops.
[Image: ULdji.png]
"I feel real good, I look even better, I make a burlap sack look like a cashmere sweater."
Thanked by:
Hackers.
Fakest attempt at a movie about hacking ever...yet it was so fucking awesome. And there was like 2 seconds of Angelina's nip, so that's a plus. Really good movie for an older one.
[Image: rHRkdW5.gif]
Thanked by: Gwen, Belial, Viiper
That movie made me realize that Angelina Jolie was indeed extremely hot.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: SinX
(02-27-2012, 04:08 PM)Radular Bastard Wrote: That movie made me realize that Angelina Jolie was indeed extremely hot.
Right...and its almost weird because they totally tried to make her look like a dude in that movie.
[Image: rHRkdW5.gif]
Thanked by: Gwen
Yeah, lol Smug
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
Bam Margera Presents: where The f&$# is santa?!
(02-27-2012, 11:59 PM)////AUD Wrote: Bam Margera Presents: where The f&$# is santa?!

fuckin sick ass flick...funy as fuk
Thanked by: PrettyNier
easy rider
blu ray
was beautiful
Thanked by:
RV.

After living in a campervan for little under a year, you watch this movie and say "What the hell are they complaining about? That thing's massive, and it's got a pop-out!"
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
I thought it was far from being as bad as people made it...Or I had no expectations and it's the reason I liked it?
Either way, I really enjoyed Jetfire's character. He was pretty badass :]
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by: Shade
The Iron Lady.

Good movie, althought I was not there for the movie at all, so it kinda felt reaaaallly long.
Thanked by:
Mars Attacks again.

The movie is so brilliant, I think that's why it failed. People didn't understand it, this movie is a great big love letter to cheesy 1950s B-Movies.

Every cliche, from black-man-dies-first to white-lab-coat-scientist smoking a pipe, is celebrated and played entirely for laughs.

All the deaths are over the top and almost poetic!

For example: The president throughout the movie only cared about his image to the public. He's then literally stabbed in the back from a handshake think about that... It actually means something!

If you love Mystery Science Theater 3000, or those shitty Ed Wood movies you'll understand this movie and what it was try to do.
Thanked by: Gaia
The Lorax
It's no Wall-E but still, a very cute and charming film Big Grin
I wish I read Dr Seuss' books in my youth... I actually never heard of any of them before the 2000 Grinch Movie.
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by: recme
Been on a Lord of The Rings kick lately. Just finished Return of The King.
[Image: Rrr4r.jpg]
Thanked by: