[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
kingdom hearts Pinocchio
Hello there im new here and im in a Bit of a muddle. you see im trying to convert to mdls files of KH1 Pinocchio & jiminy cricket into OBJ Files but my blender can't import them and i don't know what to do. Could you please give me some Advice please.
Thanked by:
(01-11-2012, 06:22 AM)Oceantraveler Wrote: Hello there im new here and im in a Bit of a muddle. you see im trying to convert to mdls files of KH1 Pinocchio & jiminy cricket into OBJ Files but my blender can't import them and i don't know what to do. Could you please give me some Advice please.

Go to This site and download Noesis and download the kingdom_hearts.zip in the plugins section. Extract the files and put the kingdom_hearts.dll into Noesis>Plugin. Now open Noesis.exe. Go to File>Open file. Locate your mdls file and open it.

To export, go to File>Export, then under "main output type:" select the format You want to export as.
Note: .dae and .smd will include the rig, if You want to be able to pose them.

This add-on will allow you to import .smd into Blender. Smile
Thanked by: Oceantraveler
I Tried and I Succeded But After I Converted him into an X File and Imported him into my PMD Editor and Was putting on his Textures I Got this Result http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GTIGEDK7 This is Probably the Only Problem I Can't Solve on my Own. I Need HELP Please.
Thanked by:
(01-11-2012, 02:23 PM)Oceantraveler Wrote: I Tried and I Succeded But After I Converted him into an X File and Imported him into my PMD Editor and Was putting on his Textures I Got this Result http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GTIGEDK7 This is Probably the Only Problem I Can't Solve on my Own. I Need HELP Please.

Oops, Sorry. Shy I forgot to tell you to check the "Flip UV's" check box when exporting. That should fix it. Smile

Note: If the textures are messed up in Noeses, they will be correct in most other programs. I don't know why. Sad
Thanked by: Garamonde
(01-11-2012, 02:57 PM)Roxas358 Wrote:
(01-11-2012, 02:23 PM)Oceantraveler Wrote: I Tried and I Succeded But After I Converted him into an X File and Imported him into my PMD Editor and Was putting on his Textures I Got this Result http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GTIGEDK7 This is Probably the Only Problem I Can't Solve on my Own. I Need HELP Please.

Oops, Sorry. Shy I forgot to tell you to check the "Flip UV's" check box when exporting. That should fix it. Smile

Note: If the textures are messed up in Noeses, they will be correct in most other programs. I don't know why. Sad
YAY! IT WORKED!Big Grin

Thanked by:
(01-11-2012, 03:17 PM)Oceantraveler Wrote:
(01-11-2012, 02:57 PM)Roxas358 Wrote:

YAY! IT WORKED!Big Grin

Oops, I just noticed this thread is in the wrong place.
Next time post in the Questions, Info, and Tutorials section. Smile
Thanked by:
but i don 't know where it is
Thanked by:
(01-12-2012, 03:28 AM)Oceantraveler Wrote: but i don 't know where it is

If You click the logo on the very top of the page, You will go to the main page. Then just scroll down a ways and You will find the Questions, Info, and Tutorials section. Smile
Thanked by:
Technically Model Discussion is okay considering that his question is strictly regarding models.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(01-12-2012, 03:24 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Technically Model Discussion is okay considering that his question is strictly regarding models.

Hm, I could have sworn this thread was in the submissions section. Surprise
Thanked by:
if you've got any other KH1 models on you dude I'd love to convert them.
stages mainly.
Thanked by: