[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rhythm Heaven fever - February 13th, $29.99
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/12/13/rhythm...price-tag/

Rejoice!
Thanked by:
Well with a price like that I'm sure to get it.
Thanked by:
why did i sell my wii

whyyyyyy

:C
Thanked by:
(12-15-2011, 02:25 AM)masquerain Wrote: why did i sell my wii

whyyyyyy

Because you don't make the best decisions. :C
Thanked by:
(12-15-2011, 02:36 AM)Whack-Dat-Yoshi Wrote:

whyyyyyy

Because you're not a smart gamer/consumer. Wii has the best games, just not the best graphics.

Huh? No, I sold my Wii because I really needed some fast money at the time, not because I didn't like the games. If I could have gone back I would have sold something else...
Don't make stupid assumptions.
Thanked by:
(12-15-2011, 02:58 AM)masquerain Wrote:
(12-15-2011, 02:36 AM)Whack-Dat-Yoshi Wrote:

whyyyyyy

Because you're not a smart gamer/consumer. Wii has the best games, just not the best graphics.

Huh? No, I sold my Wii because I really needed some fast money at the time, not because I didn't like the games. If I could have gone back I would have sold something else...
Don't make stupid assumptions.
Apologies. Whenever someone posts that tired excuse, I instinctively have to post the agreed upon assumption.
Thanked by:
Well, glad to hear it's finally got a release date. But I prepaid $50 for it back in October... Rolleyes

I'll have to see what GameStop's policy is concerning pre-order refunds.
Currently ripping ???, Submissions: 37
Ref 1 - Ref 2 - Human Ref + Ref 3
Thanked by:
(12-14-2011, 11:50 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Well with a price like that I'm sure to get it.

I concur with this statement
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
(12-15-2011, 11:25 AM)Jdaster64 Wrote: Well, glad to hear it's finally got a release date. But I prepaid $50 for it back in October... Rolleyes

I'll have to see what GameStop's policy is concerning pre-order refunds.

Refund? They already fixed the price. So all pre-orders automatically get reduced by $20. Really hleps out in these hard times.
Thanked by: