[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
Beneton as usual.
Thanked by:
(11-23-2011, 12:47 PM)Ploaj Wrote: Beneton as usual.

OK Good, Just checking Smile
Thanked by:
there is a pixel difference between the alakazam normal and alakazam shiny sprites!
here you can see what i mean --> http://i41.tinypic.com/r0ovnp.png
maybe wrong recolored?
or is there the same difference in the games? =S
i dont know so i thought i ask here... ^^
Thanked by:
(11-26-2011, 04:04 PM)the__end Wrote: there is a pixel difference between the alakazam normal and alakazam shiny sprites!
maybe wrong recolored?

I really have no clue why that is XD

@Ploaj
How are the Scizor animations coming along
Thanked by:
Oh sorry I completely forgot about them I'll get them sometime tomorrow.
Thanked by:
(11-27-2011, 12:50 AM)Ploaj Wrote: Oh sorry I completely forgot about them I'll get them sometime tomorrow.

OK
Thanked by:
(11-26-2011, 05:56 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote:
(11-26-2011, 04:04 PM)the__end Wrote: there is a pixel difference between the alakazam normal and alakazam shiny sprites!
maybe wrong recolored?

@Ploaj

so do the alakazam sprites need to be recolored again? =(
Thanked by:
(11-28-2011, 04:33 AM)the__end Wrote:
(11-26-2011, 05:56 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote:
maybe wrong recolored?

@Ploaj

so do the alakazam sprites need to be recolored again? =(

nah
Thanked by:
Almost finished animating them but I won't be able to finish them until tomorrow sorry for taking so long I have just been really busy lately...
Thanked by:
(11-28-2011, 06:12 PM)Ploaj Wrote: Almost finished animating them but I won't be able to finish them until tomorrow sorry for taking so long I have just been really busy lately...

OK, can't wait to finally finish the project Smile
Thanked by:
(11-28-2011, 06:12 PM)Ploaj Wrote: Almost finished animating them but I won't be able to finish them until tomorrow sorry for taking so long I have just been really busy lately...

can you make me a favor and rip the alakazam shiny frames? (female and back too)
i know animating them is time consuming so i just try to replace the frames in the wrong alakazam animation... =D
Thanked by:
Sure, and sorry for not doing anything recently I have been busy in fact I'll do that now.
Edit:
Here is Alakazam and I don't mind animating I just don't like animating scizors animation specifically.
[Image: w7g22h.gif][Image: 3029h5i.gif]
Thanked by:
(12-02-2011, 07:26 PM)Ploaj Wrote: Sure, and sorry for not doing anything recently I have been busy in fact I'll do that now.
Edit:
Here is Alakazam and I don't mind animating I just don't like animating scizors animation specifically.

thanks, how long do you think Scizor will take xD
Thanked by:
Idk, I'm going to rerip it because I think I messed up :~
Thanked by:
(12-02-2011, 07:26 PM)Ploaj Wrote: Sure, and sorry for not doing anything recently I have been busy in fact I'll do that now.
Edit:

ahh its perfect! =D
i dont know how to thank you!
can you do the shiny male alakazam too?
then i try to animate scizor if you give me the frames k? =D
Thanked by: