Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
What movie did you just watch?
apocalypse now and bubba ho-tep

either that or i took a shitload of drugs
Thanked by:
apocalypse now is extremely trippy in the beginning and even more trippy at the end

i think the doors had something to do with it
Thanked by:
Adventure Land. I love this movie, and Kristen Stewart shows she's a good actress outside of Twilight's shit stain.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
Finally saw the new Star Trek movie last night. I've never followed Star Trek but I really enjoyed the movie all the same.
Thanked by:
Serbian Film ... once seen can never be unseen
Thanked by:
i don't know why it took so long, but i finally watched die hard

easily the best action movie i've ever seen
Thanked by:
I watched Persepolis and the Illusionist.

What's with French people and making their cartoons so damn depressing? Excellent movies, though
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
Princess and the frog.

Disney needs to do more movies like this or whatever happened in the Disney Renaissance era.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Horrible Bosses was actually entertaining
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
moneyball

you know brad pitt seems to get a lot of shit these days, but i legitimately don't see why, he is a fantastic actor and he really shines in the right role

moneyball is a perfect example, a great movie made greater by pitt's excellent acting
Thanked by:
I was going to watch What's Eating Gilbert Grape, love the movie, but then I started listening to music, maybe next weekend.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
(10-10-2011, 12:17 AM)Jalopes Wrote: moneyball

you know brad pitt seems to get a lot of shit these days, but i legitimately don't see why, he is a fantastic actor and he really shines in the right role

moneyball is a perfect example, a great movie made greater by pitt's excellent acting

I watched this too, very good movie
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
Animal Crossing: The Movie, which was good. It stayed really close to the ideas of the game without feeling too gamey, although it felt really disconnected at times. I honestly think it would have worked better as a Slice of Life anime series than as a movie, but it's something I would definitely watch again.

I also watched The Mist, as it's an adaptation of one of the few King stories I actually like. Overall, I thought it was okay. The monsters were pretty close to how I'd imagined them while reading the book (except for the flies. I thought they were little chubby things) and the old woman was pretty awesome.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
this time i watched two bill murray movies, caddyshack and ghostbusters

good stuff
Thanked by:
Ate some shrooms. First Zombieland. Then Imaginationland. Next up?

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Haha.
[Image: 332arg3.jpg]
Kilgore Trout Wrote:I let her touch my PSP once, and she was all "where are the a and b buttons" ;3;
Thanked by: