[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
BiS Koopalings
so i posted back on this board a LONG time ago about finishing up this sheet or at the very least getting more work done on it. YES I did get permission from the original creator of this sheet to post here and see if we could get this going. it seems like such a great start, someone should take up the cause on this again. I would help in any way i can of course, but i'm not super great at sprite creation. i'm better at minor edits and what have you.
[Image: Morton-12.png]
Thanked by:
This is not a real sheet. You need poses and such.

Thanked by:
It's also in the wrong section. No wonder people aren't seeing it.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
At the risk of seeming like a pretentious ass, I'll just say that I've... Kinda had this going for a while.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=7158

Not to mention, half of that sheet is my stuff anyway.
Thanked by:
(08-01-2011, 10:22 PM)Ridge Troopa Wrote: At the risk of seeming like a pretentious ass, I'll just say that I've... Kinda had this going for a while.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=7158

Not to mention, half of that sheet is my stuff anyway.

I know, I asked you MONTHS ago if I could do this and you told me "yes". I still have the PM in my inbox
Thanked by:
Even so, the least you could have done was credit his sprites.
I don't think he said yes knowing that you were gonna say "look what I made" and claim his sprites as yours

EDIT: was that part in your original post before? I don't even remember.
Either way, I don't think anyone is interested in doing anything with this except for you
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
this thread confuses me greatly
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: