Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Organizing TUGS
nothing yet. hes just teasing like a BITCH
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
I personally think there's only so much you can make with one set silhouette and it might be pretty tough...
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
It's supposed to be tough.
Could you explain a bit more about the line art assigment, don't really understand what you trying to tell; or even better do a example of it. Thanks
Thanked by:
Is that on the other page actually what we're supposed to do? When's it due? ALSO HOLY SHIT IT'S GRYNZ
Thanked by:
(06-29-2011, 12:08 AM)Ever Wrote: Could you explain a bit more about the line art assigment, don't really understand what you trying to tell; or even better do a example of it. Thanks
[Image: prelimchallenge.png]
[Image: scaled.php?server=811&filename=tugs2.png&res=medium]
i dont have time to shade some lineart right now but i hope this explains what i mean better. ill see what i can do about the text when im back.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: tykel
The drawing assignment seems pretty moot. The first 3 challenges were there to showcase 3 main aspects of pixel art. Asking someone to draw something on top of that renders them useless.
i don't see why.
iirc last time i joined the challenges in the first round were similar.
might be too specific, though.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
I think the challenges are far too subjective, we need more standardized challenges like the challenges of last year.
[Image: IGBanner.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Marth
(06-29-2011, 10:41 AM)Badassbill Wrote: The drawing assignment seems pretty moot. The first 3 challenges were there to showcase 3 main aspects of pixel art. Asking someone to draw something on top of that renders them useless.
I can see what you mean now. There are quite a few similarities between the silhouette assignment and the drawing assignment. I'll get rid of the drawing assignment.
(06-29-2011, 11:37 AM)Kaikimi Wrote: I think the challenges are far too subjective, we need more standardized challenges like the challenges of last year.
Which challenges are you thinking of? All of them? At this point in time I wouldn't mind you being more specific on the standard challenges you had in mind.

Okay, so from tomorrow, the 30th of June, to the 20th of July, you have to post your finished entries in the following thread.

Thanked by: Badassbill
(06-29-2011, 11:52 AM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: Okay, so from tomorrow, the 30th of June, to the 20th of July, you have to post your finished entries in the following thread i'll create and link you to.

This is what you meant, right?
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
20 days to do a preliminary? All things considered that's pretty overkill. 15 or even 10 would be sufficient.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by: tykel
I'm not going to be there the 12-15th of July... Mh. So it's either going to be shorter or longer.

Thanked by:
Why not just do it the first week and a half of july?
[Image: 2003-02-20.gif]
(06-29-2011, 12:04 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: I'm not going to be there the 12-15th of July... Mh. So it's either going to be shorter or longer.

you have about nine judges that would help you with that btw
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by: Marth