Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Organizing TUGS
The title of this thread is an oxymoron. Regardless, I will join though I doubt my skills are where they once were. Sad
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
GrooveMan's idea is awesome. I don't wanna get thrown against Elk/Neorice/BAB and not be able to compete anymore...

However I will have to tell you beforehand: My computer time schedule is generally fixed, but it might change at any time. I'm usually on my computer on the weekends (Friday through Sunday/Monday maybe even Tuesday) and I'm generally at home Tuesdays through Thursdays and usually the first part of Fridays. I don't know what I'll do if the rounds fall on weekends when I can't be here to sprite... I'll try though. But as said before my computer time can change unpredictably.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(06-24-2011, 04:13 PM)KittenMaster Wrote: I don't really believe a tournament should be fair for everyone because that is far less interesting and diminishes the competitive aspect, but I can now see how the old system allows sandbagging to allow experts to get into beginner.

nobody is actually going to do that unless they're dumb
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Alex IDV
i know of several people who intend to do that this TUGS, and have done so every TUGS
Thanked by:
Just as I always purposely went into 'intermediate' instead of 'experts' so I had higher chances to get into later rounds Cute
Thanked by:
if people dont want to "lose", people shouldn't "join".

otherwise whats the point of joining a tournament to begin with.
If everyone joined because they wanted to lose then it'd be a very boring tournament since noone would put effort into anything as that would lower their chance to lose.

As in, I don't "want" to "lose". I wouldn't have a problem if I did, though.
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
(06-24-2011, 09:13 PM)another coyote not that one Wrote: i know of several people who intend to do that this TUGS, and have done so every TUGS

(06-24-2011, 05:23 PM)Vipershark Wrote: they're dumb
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
I guess I'll join this time around. Doubt I'll get very far, but should be fun!
I shall be partaking!
i would like to sign up, thanks
Joining last minute Smile

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
why cant the prelim round just start already???

there's no reason not to......
Thanked by: Zac, GrooveMan.exe
Aren't some people about to go on vacation soon?

*cough cough* me too *cough cough* Sad
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
I'd start the prlims. People can still sign up while it's going on.
Thanked by: Alex, Shawn, PrettyNier, Cshad