Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Organizing TUGS
Starting in July?

Unless things change with my situation, I'm in. However since I don't log in that often anymore unless it's to update the Navigator/Starkrieg threads, it'll be up to somebody else to remind me the closer we get to the startup date, would be much appreciated thanks.
OK FINE ill participate

sheesh chris
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
We should start taking down peoples contact information, as it gets closer to the contest.
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
Last I pixelled was a year ago and all that was, was a small revamp of a pixel from like 09. So I can't even call that pixelling. So it's been like a good 2 years or more for me I guess?

I think this is a good time to get back into it, yeah I'll join.
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
im in

(06-15-2011, 10:19 AM)MRSKELETON Wrote: participation in TUGS should be mandatory, otherwise you get banned from TSR for a year
yeah
it would give me an excuse to never come here again
Thanked by:
that's funny because you said that the last 12 times you left forever
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
but hunter is banned already

sorry if I sound like Gillian but these jokes are kind of old
(06-16-2011, 02:46 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: Starting in July?

Unless things change with my situation, I'm in. However since I don't log in that often anymore unless it's to update the Navigator/Starkrieg threads, it'll be up to somebody else to remind me the closer we get to the startup date, would be much appreciated thanks.
I'll try to on FB, but I may need to be reminded myself Gonna Puke Alzheimers.
Thanked by:
(06-16-2011, 05:42 PM)Vipershark Wrote: that's funny because you said that the last 12 times you left forever

funny because i've never actually left forever but if you want to make it look like that that's cool too, konata-tan~
Thanked by:
settle down, kids
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
Are the weeks gonna be extended now that 2 1/2 weeks isn't enough for 62 people?
Thanked by:
I'd like to join this thang!
Interesting... Very Very-BOOM!
Sounds like fun , I'm in.