[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(02-28-2011, 01:56 PM)kkkdigi Wrote: lol im new ummm how do you even make a fforum/thread?

To make a new thread, simply click on the "New thread" button on the right, near the top of the Ripping Projects place (if you're planning on ripping sprites from a game)
Thanked by:
good job with your first shiny, and really i dont mind if the speed is off becasue i can fix it anyway
[Image: 97889524.gif] [Image: mags.gif]
fixed the speed but all credit goes to Ike
Thanked by: Jefelin, Perseus
Sad 
(02-28-2011, 06:39 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 01:59 PM)Ike Wrote: Sorry for taking so long, I've finished Magnemite
[Image: 81magnemites.gif][Image: 81magnemitebs.gif]
Magneton should be done tomorrow.

the magnemite isn't the right speed, you don't need to change it though because I think Jefelin fixes those problems before he releases the packs, but when you do future shinies, make sure the animations are the same

Sorry, my computer's pretty rubbish so when I upload GIFs they're all the same speed to me so I don't know how fast they are going. I use Beneton Movie GIF, do you know how fast I should make them on that?
Thanked by:
Tonberry, I think you've been ignoring this for a while now. Ploaj did a great job with these Smile
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=16499

[Image: iaza12509089376500.png][Image: iaza12509065546200.png][Image: iaza12509028388200.png][Image: iaza12509082450800.png]
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by: Ton, Jefelin
[Image: 883882300vj.gif][Image: 302103300ba.gif]

And the last of Hoenn!!!
Thanked by: Jefelin
Well try to get a Milotic shinys (male and female) for this afternoon along with raticatte (male and female)
Tomorrow I will upload the Hoenn´s pack

PVery Sad There is still the back shiny Wailmer
[Image: asdasdasd.gif]
Thanked by:
The last shiny:
[Image: 773411asdasdasd.gif]
Thanked by: Jefelin
Well here is Milotic shiny

Male
[Image: miloticshiny.gif][Image: miloticshinyback.gif]

Female
[Image: miloticfemshiny.gif][Image: miloticfemshinyback.gif]

Thanked by: Nesd
I was wondering, how do you actually rip the animations from the game? (Oh, and Magneton probably won't be finished for a couple of days 'cause I'm quite busy)
Thanked by:
A tutorial: http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6375/tutod.png

Is in spanish, but it have a lot of images.

Thanked by: Perseus
Well guys you are ready the third pack, in this case I bring the Hoenn Pokédex fully animated, I had to give some tinkering before it is complete but it is perfect, you enjoy Tongue

Hoenn Pokédex complete and optimized
Link

@Ike:
First of all thank you for your cooperation, is not helpful, but I think we'd be better than you do to recolor the shinys is necessary to rip those who are I think among Clowcardruler and I can do, and we are very experienced this, so we need people who want help with anything else shinys thanks Wink
Thanked by:
No, that's okay. I just might need it some time in the future
Thanked by:
OK i've updated our collection to the 3rd gen

But i haven't time to rip or to update the new sprites of the 1. and 2. gen

And if someone have ideas for a style of our collection can PM me Wink
Thanked by:
After I've finished Magneton shiny I'll do Gyarados shiny, if that's ok
Thanked by:
Here are the remaining ones I think

Animations Open to Rip...
1.Raticate (Male Female)