[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(01-02-2011, 05:45 PM)Gale Of Darkness Wrote: Thank you Misdreavous525 for this great work Smile Wink
Many thanks to all the group who supported this wonderful ripping project of the animated sprites from Pokémon Black & White : Deneb 87, Jarvis, Clowcardruler, Ploaj, Misdreavous525, Zekrom101, Jefelin, albertos, rafael-animal, FernandoPKMN, Altron10, Nesd and Thelimomon ...
It was reely a wonderfull team work, keep it like that, and Good Luck Smile

thanks, and i really am sorry for snapping at you like an ass Shy
Thanked by:
yay your near to finish these guys!!!!
[Image: 10f0q42.jpg]
Thanked by:
(01-02-2011, 04:59 PM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(01-01-2011, 07:04 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Moltress:
Sprites:
[Image: Moltressanimated-1.gif] [Image: Moltressanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMoltressanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMoltressanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: moltressspritesheet.png]

In the animation, the end is cut off, pls fix it

I'll check it, but I'm pretty sure it's fine and are you gonna do Lairon and Aggron? Otherwise I will, they're all we need plus a couple shinys to finish Hoen

Here's Skiity complete

Skiity:
Sprites:
[Image: Skiityanimated.gif] [Image: Skiityanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: skiityspritesheet.png]
Check out Our Current Black and White Sprites Finished

[Image: dokkoraanimated.gif] Can [Image: flareonanimated.gif] You [Image: hitmontopanimated.gif] Catch [Image: seviperanimated.gif] Them [Image: porygon2animated.gif] All [Image: darkraianimated.gif] and [Image: kuitarananimated.gif]
Become [Image: charmeleonanimated.gif] a [Image: mawileanimated.gif] [Image: vespiquenanimated.gif] Master [Image: kerudioanimated.gif] ? [Image: desukananimated.gif]
Thanked by:
Kangaskhan on the site is fixed. And Ton, you should also watch how you're numbering each sheet on the site. I had to fix a few typos you made such as having Mr. Mime between Eevee and Vaporeon, so you don't have to worry about those.
[Image: bayleef.png][Image: meganmale.png][Image: meganfemale.png][Image: skittyi.png]
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by: Ton
(01-02-2011, 10:03 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:
(01-02-2011, 04:59 PM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(01-01-2011, 07:04 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Moltress:
Sprites:
[Image: Moltressanimated-1.gif] [Image: Moltressanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMoltressanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMoltressanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: moltressspritesheet.png]

In the animation, the end is cut off, pls fix it

I'll check it, but I'm pretty sure it's fine and are you gonna do Lairon and Aggron? Otherwise I will, they're all we need plus a couple shinys to finish Hoen

The sheet of Moltres is ok, it's only the animations, where is an error.

I'll do Lairon and Aggron, when i have time to do them.
In the last time i haven't much time Sad
Thanked by:
Moltress redone:
[Image: moltressanimated.gif] [Image: moltressanimatedback.gif]

[Image: dokkoraanimated.gif] Can [Image: flareonanimated.gif] You [Image: hitmontopanimated.gif] Catch [Image: seviperanimated.gif] Them [Image: porygon2animated.gif] All [Image: darkraianimated.gif] and [Image: kuitarananimated.gif]
Become [Image: charmeleonanimated.gif] a [Image: mawileanimated.gif] [Image: vespiquenanimated.gif] Master [Image: kerudioanimated.gif] ? [Image: desukananimated.gif]
Thanked by:
I mentioned this before, but here it is...

[Image: blastoisebw.th.png]

You can thank me later, Misdreavous. Wink
The future of things to come...
NID - LDEJRuff
3DS FC - 1349-9258-6921
Switch FC - SW-6321-5752-9422
Thanked by:
Just 1 sheet today? I guess everyone deserves a break. Of course, some people are back in school since they're break is over.
[Image: blastoisel.png]
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by: Nesd
Charmander:
[Image: 004c.gif][Image: 004bq.gif]

Charmeleon:
[Image: 005yp.gif][Image: 005bew.gif]

Charizard:
[Image: 006cl.gif][Image: 006b.gif]

Thanked by:
LDEJRUFF thanx for the help, but I'm doing sprite sheets for the rest of my rips

Thanked by:
Charmeleon:
Sprites:
[Image: charmeleonanimated.gif] [Image: charmeleonanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: charmeleonspritesheet.png]

Squirtle:
Sprites:
[Image: squirtleanimated.gif] [Image: squirtleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: squirtlespritesheet.png]

Wartortle:
Sprites:
[Image: wartortleanimated.gif] [Image: wartortleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: wartortlespritesheet.png]

Thanked by:
My next three:
Mew:
Sprites:
[Image: mewanimated.gif] [Image: mewanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: mewspritesheet.png]

Cubone:
Sprites:
[Image: cuboneanimated.gif] [Image: cuboneanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: cubonespritesheet.png]

Marowak:
Sprites:
[Image: marowakanimated.gif] [Image: marowakanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: marowakspritesheet.png]

On my sheet list: Quilava, Typhlosion, Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Mankey and Primeape

Thanked by:
here is typhlosion sheet, ill do quilava
[Image: typhlosionsheet.png]
EDIT
Quilava
[Image: quilavasheet.png]
Thanked by: Misdreavous525
Here's the Totodile family:
Totodile:
Sprites:
[Image: totodileanimated.gif] [Image: totodileanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: totodilespritesheet.png]

Croconaw:
Sprites:
[Image: croconawanimated.gif] [Image: croconawanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: croconawspritesheet.png]

Feraligatr:
Sprites:
[Image: feraligatranimated.gif] [Image: feraligatranimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: feraligatrspritesheet.png]

My sheet list: Mankey and Primeape

Thanked by:
Here's my next two:
Mankey:
Sprites:
[Image: mankeyanimated.gif] [Image: mankeyanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: mankeysheetsprite.png]

Primeape:
Sprites:
[Image: primeapeanimated.gif] [Image: primeapeanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: primeapespritesheet.png]

My new list: Nidoqueen(reripped), Houndoom(m+f), Porygon, Porygon-2, Lanturn, Phanphy, Donphan(m+f), Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyrannitar, Rhyhorn(m+f) and Rhydon(m+f)

Thanked by: