[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
Meditite Male:
Sprites:
[Image: MedititeMaleanimated.gif] [Image: MedititeMaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMedititeMaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMedititeMaleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: medititemalespritesheet.png]

Meditite Female:
Sprites:
[Image: MedititeFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: MedititeFemaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMedititeFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMedititeFemaleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: medititefemalespriteshe.png]
Check out Our Current Black and White Sprites Finished

[Image: dokkoraanimated.gif] Can [Image: flareonanimated.gif] You [Image: hitmontopanimated.gif] Catch [Image: seviperanimated.gif] Them [Image: porygon2animated.gif] All [Image: darkraianimated.gif] and [Image: kuitarananimated.gif]
Become [Image: charmeleonanimated.gif] a [Image: mawileanimated.gif] [Image: vespiquenanimated.gif] Master [Image: kerudioanimated.gif] ? [Image: desukananimated.gif]
Thanked by:
[Image: anorith.png][Image: rosemale.png][Image: roseliafemale.png][Image: numelmale.png][Image: numelfemale.png][Image: camermale.png][Image: camerfemale.png][Image: armaldo.png][Image: wismur.png][Image: loudred.png][Image: exploud.png][Image: gulpmale.png][Image: gulpfemale.png][Image: sawlmale.png][Image: swalotfemale.png][Image: medititemale.png][Image: meditiefemale.png]
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by: Ton
Medicham Male:
Sprites:
[Image: Medichamanimated-1.gif] [Image: Medichamanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMedichamanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMedichamanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: medichammalespritesheet.png]

Medicham Female:
Sprites:
[Image: MedichamFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: MedichamFemaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMedichamFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMedichamFemaleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: medichamfemalespriteshe.png]

[Image: dokkoraanimated.gif] Can [Image: flareonanimated.gif] You [Image: hitmontopanimated.gif] Catch [Image: seviperanimated.gif] Them [Image: porygon2animated.gif] All [Image: darkraianimated.gif] and [Image: kuitarananimated.gif]
Become [Image: charmeleonanimated.gif] a [Image: mawileanimated.gif] [Image: vespiquenanimated.gif] Master [Image: kerudioanimated.gif] ? [Image: desukananimated.gif]
Thanked by:
@Misdreavous525
Can you also do Charmeleon, Squirtle, and Wartortle?
The future of things to come...
NID - LDEJRuff
3DS FC - 1349-9258-6921
Switch FC - SW-6321-5752-9422
Thanked by:
Here are the sheets I'll be working on:
Magmar:
[Image: Magmaranimated.gif] [Image: Magmaranimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMagmaranimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMagmaranimatedback.gif]

Mr. Mime:
[Image: MrMimeanimated.gif] [Image: MrMimeanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMrMimeanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMrMimeanimatedback.gif]

Pinsir:
[Image: Pinsiranimated.gif] [Image: Pinsiranimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyPinsiranimated.gif] [Image: ShinyPinsiranimatedback.gif]

Electabuzz:
[Image: Electabuzzanimated.gif] [Image: Electabuzzanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyElectabuzzanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyElectabuzzanimatedback.gif]

Girafarig Male:
[Image: GirafarigMaleanimated.gif] [Image: GirafarigMaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyGirafarigMaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyGirafarigMaleanimatedback.gif]

Girafarig Female:
[Image: GirafarigFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: GirafarigFemaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyGirafarigFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyGirafarigFemaleanimatedback.gif]

Scyther Male:
[Image: ScytherMaleanimated.gif] [Image: ScytherMaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyScytherMaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyScytherMaleanimatedback.gif]

Scyther Female:
[Image: ScytherFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ScytherFemaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyScytherFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyScytherFemaleanimatedback.gif]

Elekid:
[Image: Elekidanimated.gif] [Image: Elekidanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyElekidanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyElekidanimatedback.gif]

Magby:
[Image: Magbyanimated.gif] [Image: Magbyanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMagbyanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMagbyanimatedback.gif]

I leave the rest of the Hoen bunch to my fellow spriters. I could do the Wailord and Pelipper sheets, unless someone else is doing them
(12-26-2010, 11:56 PM)LDEJRuff Wrote: @Misdreavous525
Can you also do Charmeleon, Squirtle, and Wartortle?

Sure I can add them to my list

Thanked by:
Here is the Normal Plusle
[Image: 311b.gif] [Image: 311b.gif]

Minun
[Image: 312s.gif] [Image: 312bu.gif]

Volbeat
[Image: 313b.gif] [Image: 313b.gif]

and Illumise
[Image: 314u.gif] [Image: 314b.gif]
Thanked by:
(12-27-2010, 10:09 AM)Thelimomon Wrote: Here is the Normal Plusle
[Image: 311b.gif] [Image: 311b.gif]

Minun
[Image: 312s.gif] [Image: 312bu.gif]

Volbeat
[Image: 313b.gif] [Image: 313b.gif]

and Illumise
[Image: 314u.gif] [Image: 314b.gif]

Are you gonna Shinify; Sharpedo, Wailmer and Ekans or not?

Thanked by:
(12-27-2010, 10:21 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Are you gonna Shinify; Sharpedo, Wailmer and Ekans or not?

Why should he?
You've done them, what's the problem?
Thanked by:
(12-27-2010, 10:25 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(12-27-2010, 10:21 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Are you gonna Shinify; Sharpedo, Wailmer and Ekans or not?

Why should he?

They were the ones messed up; the Shiny Sharpedo loses it's nose and Wailmer and Ekans shiny backs are wrong. He said he would ages ago

Thanked by:
(12-27-2010, 10:32 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:

Why should he?

They were the ones messed up; the Shiny Sharpedo loses it's nose and Wailmer and Ekans shiny backs are wrong. He said he would ages ago

I don't know if he wanted to do them, but the same problems was on the normal not only on the shinys
Thanked by:
(12-27-2010, 10:36 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(12-27-2010, 10:32 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:

Why should he?

I don't know if he wanted to do them, but the same problems was on the normal not only on the shinys

I fixed the Normal ones

Thanked by:
(12-27-2010, 11:27 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: I fixed the Normal ones
oh, that i haven't known, so can you post them again for him?
Thanked by:
NEW POKEMON NAMES!!!
http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-us/
Thanked by:
I hated the starter names but I love Gear's english name, yay Klink! Big Grin

Gear = Klink
Megurocko = Sandile
Chillarmy = Minccino
Hihidaruuma = Darmanitan
Shimama = Blitzle
Mamepato = Pidove

Big Grin

Thanked by:
@A.J. Nitro
I'll be looking forward to seeing updated icons for the lucky seven. Wink
The future of things to come...
NID - LDEJRuff
3DS FC - 1349-9258-6921
Switch FC - SW-6321-5752-9422
Thanked by: