[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
luigi hammer
Smile 
[Image: luigihammer1.png]
Hello Luis.
First of all, go present yourself in "New Arrival/ Departures".
Right... for your hammer. It isn't balanced: the handle should be centred. The head conveys volume poorly, it does not look like the shape of a hammer's head and the "l" stands out too much in comparison.
It'd be nice if you commented your piece and told us what you want precisely, it would help a lot. Smile
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: Nindo
it is too flat and the head doesn't look metallic enough, assuming it's made from steel. It also lacks a lightsource and it's basically a curved rectangle with a stick on it.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
Nice avatar bro
Thanked by:
I don't use avatars as a way to judge people. I'll be acting normally until it gets serious; then I'll be taking the necessary actions.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
i guess thats fair enough
Thanked by:
i'll give it this thread a few more hours before deleting it. just to not delete it inmediately.
[Image: avatar_10255.png]

Yeah, not thinking there's too much seriousness here.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by: DioShiba
In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit.
These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground.
Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...

The A Team.

[Image: The-A-Team-Posters.jpg]

(this will be lock thread post from now on btw)
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

if this post gets enough thanks ill delete chris's post and the entire thread in the process.

Don't thank this post, please! ~Chris2Balls [:B]
Thanked by: Key, Hoeloe