[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
Good stuff!
[Image: flaffy.png][Image: ampharos.png][Image: ledyba.png][Image: ledian.png][Image: kirlia.png]
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
here is mantine
probubly the last one of the day
[Image: mantinesheet.png]
Thanked by:
You guys are doing an awesome job on this! I would say you are coming out with these too fast, but since there are so many pokemon, I understand why you are ripping at this speed!
Thanked by:
Hello everyone!! here is my Tenth rip Lickitung i have ripped Banipucchi but it has problem with it's sprites so i needed to start ripping Banipucchi all over again but i have no time to do that today so i ripped Lickitung first.Ill rip or fix Banipucchi tomorrow. Anyways here is Lickitung

Lickitung:
[Image: lickitung.png]
Lickitung's Gif:
[Image: sgif.gif]
Thanked by:
(10-23-2010, 04:11 AM)Jarvis Wrote: Hello everyone!! here is my Tenth rip Lickitung i have ripped Banipucchi but it has problem with it's sprites so i needed to start ripping Banipucchi all over again but i have no time to do that today so i ripped Lickitung first.Ill rip or fix Banipucchi tomorrow. Anyways here is Lickitung

Lickitung:
[Image: lickitung.png]
Lickitung's Gif:
[Image: sgif.gif]

I love this Lickitung, only one tip, I know it's not fun but it also tries to make the backs Wink

Ursaring sheet ready
[Image: ursaringsheet.png]

I´m going to rip, Chimecho, Pururiru (male female) Baffuron, Huntail, Onix, Krabby anda Kingler.
Thanked by:
@Jefelin oh thank you so much i cant seem to rip back sprites because i have a problem its the back sprites are like corrupted when playing it on my computer i tried any other rom but it still doesnt work so i cant rip them properly. But thank you for liking my rips.

oh and after Banipucchi ill try to rip Bachuru,Kibago and Fushide.
Thanked by:
[Image: ursaring.png]
Thanked by:
That rare, attempts to download another rom, or maybe the Action replay.

Well, here's Pururiru male then female
[Image: pururirumale.gif][Image: pururirumaleback.gif]
[Image: pururirumalesheet.png]

Thanked by:
@KingTapir
on the icons you made (page 23), you spelled tsutaaja's name wrong. You wrote "tsujata" instead
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:
Here is Pururiru female, later Steelix female and Chimecho Cool
[Image: pururirufemale.gif][Image: pururirufemaleback.gif]
[Image: pururirufemalesheet.png]

I forgot, here's Steelix female
[Image: steelixfemale.gif][Image: steelixfemaleback.gif]
[Image: steelixfemalesheet.png]

Thanked by:
here are pineco and foretress' sheets

[Image: pinecoanimation.png]

[Image: foretresssheet.png]
Thanked by:
Wow, I'll be able to keep myself busy later. And that Ursaring icon will need to say whether it's male or female.
Thanked by:
(10-23-2010, 10:53 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Wow, I'll be able to keep myself busy later. And that Ursaring icon will need to say whether it's male or female.
This Ursaring i think that is Male, please put it
Here is Chimecho Big Grin
[Image: chimecho.gif][Image: chimechoback.gif]
[Image: chimechosheet.png]
Thanked by:
[Image: pururirumale.png][Image: pururirufe.png][Image: steelix.png][Image: pineco.png][Image: forretress.png]
Here ya go!
[Image: chimecho.png][Image: ursaring.png]
Thanked by:
(10-23-2010, 11:36 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [Image: pururirumale.png][Image: pururirufe.png][Image: steelix.png][Image: pineco.png][Image: forretress.png]
Here ya go!
[Image: chimecho.png][Image: ursaring.png]

WoW A.J. Nitro are still so great this icons.

Abbadon be happy, here to Baffuron
[Image: buffaron.gif][Image: baffuronback.gif]
[Image: baffuronsheet.png]

Thanked by: Abaddon